Did you know...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JayQuah

Connect Four Champion
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was I the only one that didn't know that Tufts is not taking any new residents this year?
Maybe I am also the only one who cares?

Members don't see this ad.

Can we get a list going here of programs who are not taking new residents for this application year?

Members don't see this ad :)
according to frieda they are taking apps. Is freida wrong? where did u get your info?

good catch on Tufts if it's true. anyone know if there is a list of -- or maybe we could create? -- the # of spots per program this year. seems like this can be a moving target year to year, and is really good info to have.

according to frieda they are taking apps. Is freida wrong? where did u get your info?

I was adding programs to my ERAS app...Tufts was grayed out ("not participating in ERAS"). I called the program coordinator and she said that they had a resident returning from a LOA and so the next spots they would be looking to fill would be for 2012.

good catch on tufts if it's true. Anyone know if there is a list of -- or maybe we could create? -- the # of spots per program this year. Seems like this can be a moving target year to year, and is really good info to have.

tufts: 0