did pharmCAS calculate your GPA yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The wait is actually starting to really piss me off. I called two weeks ago and I recall them telling me they are working on 8/21-8/24. I just called today a couple hours ago and they are working on 8/25. How much longer is it going to take?!?!?!
If there happens to be a mistake on my application, am I going to have to wait another month for it to become verified? The deadline for the school I want to go to is 11/1. That is basically one month away and my app still is not verified

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
At what rate are they even going at? I don't understand how it takes so long. They are moving too slow if they were working on 8/21-24 TWO weeks ago and are NOW on 8/25?!

At what rate are they even going at? I don't understand how it takes so long. They are moving too slow if they were working on 8/21-24 TWO weeks ago and are NOW on 8/25?!
When did you turn yours in?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah idk, the girl told me they are doing the 26th & 27th.
They are really behind this year, I heard this from the pharm admission I met last week.

Hey mine just got verified!
Good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 1 users
When did you submit your application/when were your transcripts received?

I submitted it on 8/20, my transcripts were received on 8/27. So they went when they received my transcript, not when I submitted.
Took a good 4 weeks.

I submitted it on 8/20, my transcripts were received on 8/27. So they went when they received my transcript, not when I submitted.
Took a good 4 weeks.
I submitted a lot later than I wanted. I submitted my application on 9/13 and my transcripts were received on 9/11. So, I should hope to have it verified by 10/9 if it takes four weeks for mine too....that sucks. One of the schools I'm applying to starts sending out invites mid-October and I won't get the supplemental information until after they receive my pharmCAS. I just have to sit and wait....oh joy. Thanks for your info! At least I have some sort of time frame.

When did you turn yours in?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
I submitted mine on 9/2. I know it hasn't been 5 weeks yet (as they say it can take up to that long), but it has been exactly 4 weeks. I'm just really impatient lol.

Hey guys! Good news for people who submitted 9/1 like me... they're getting verified today! Just got the notification for mine twenty minutes ago! :)

i submitted 9/23 :( it's gonna be long for me

Reactions: 1 users
I was finally verified earlier today on 10/2 and I submitted on 9/2. Exactly one month

Members don't see this ad :)
So it does seem to take an exact month. I'm submitting it tomorrow.

Mine was verified today, Submitted 9/01 but transcript was received 9/10

i submitted 9/23 :( it's gonna be long for me
SAME!!! My transcripts were received August 12th though. How many times a day can I check Pharmcas before I lose my mind?! I don't want to wait one month :(

Mine was verified today, Submitted 9/01 but transcript was received 9/10
That's awesome!! My transcript was received 9/11, so I hope that means mine will be verified tomorrow or within the next couple days!! :D

My transcript was received on 07/23 and I submitted my application on 09/10 and it was verified on 10/07.

Mine was just verified!!! Yay!! Transcripts received: 9/11, Submitted: 9/13, Verified 10/8. Woop Woop! Now to sit and wait some more!

Mine was verified today! Transcripts received 08/04, submitted 09/16, GPA verified 10/12. Yaaaay!

So they won't calculate GPA until you actually submit your application!? This whole time I thought they calculate it after they receive your transcripts!

So they won't calculate GPA until you actually submit your application!? This whole time I thought they calculate it after they receive your transcripts!
nope, the site clearly stated after your submission and pay for your application fee, they will process you gpa

My GPA was verified today. I submitted on 9/21.

I have a question now though. I started my undergraduate work in 2007 and did not do well at all. Basically failed out of school. I did not care at all because I was more interested in snowboarding, girls, and a high paying job I had. After I got married I decided to go back to school so I started over. Since starting over I have a 3.8 GPA but my calculated GPA from PharmCAS is 2.6 (yes I did that bad when I started).

Do I have a shot at some interviews with that low of a PharmCAS GPA?

My GPA was verified today. I submitted on 9/21.

I have a question now though. I started my undergraduate work in 2007 and did not do well at all. Basically failed out of school. I did not care at all because I was more interested in snowboarding, girls, and a high paying job I had. After I got married I decided to go back to school so I started over. Since starting over I have a 3.8 GPA but my calculated GPA from PharmCAS is 2.6 (yes I did that bad when I started).

Do I have a shot at some interviews with that low of a PharmCAS GPA?

I would say it does not hurt applying. There are some schools that require minimum GPA of 2.5, so you meet their requirement. However; have you taken the PCAT? Do you have a Bachelors degree?

I am still waiting for PharmCAS to receive my transcripts. :(

Great, finally, mine was on 9/24, cant wait for it to be verified.

I would say it does not hurt applying. There are some schools that require minimum GPA of 2.5, so you meet their requirement. However; have you taken the PCAT? Do you have a Bachelors degree?
I take the PCAT on the 30th. I could get my Bachelors if I went to school for another semester or 2 but at this point I do not.

I take the PCAT on the 30th. I could get my Bachelors if I went to school for another semester or 2 but at this point I do not.

If you do not care about the school's ranking and reputation, I would suggest applying this cycle. Try to write great personal statement and get excellent LORs. Best of luck to you! :)

Do you mind telling us when your GPA gets verified? I submitted on the 23rd so I should be coming up right after you. :)
I'm sorry I just checked. I submitted 9/23. Lol I guest we get verified early next week.

Dang! i didn't know you can sent out transcript before actually submitting application. I submitted pharmcas last week, in week or two they should receive my transcripts. I already feel like i am so late and i will be left out. Anyone in same boat?

anyone know if they wait to send the schools our apps until they verify our GPA...they have everything, but waiting for that...or do they pass along the apps once everything is received and they are still working on verifying GPA?

anyone know if they wait to send the schools our apps until they verify our GPA...they have everything, but waiting for that...or do they pass along the apps once everything is received and they are still working on verifying GPA?
I think they only send out your application after they have verified your grades.

Verified! submitted on 9/20, but make a mistake not entering the AP course, potentially delay a day or two. Verified this mornig

I think they only send out your application after they have verified your grades.
thanks, they've had my transcripts for over a month so maybe that will help them process it more quickly...

Verified today! Submitted pharmcas on 9/22. Transcript received 9/8.

Does pharmcas do GPA verifications on weekends?

Last edited:
Great, GPA verified! Submitted 9/24, transcripts received 9/8. Just don't know how long does it take to get an interview.

I submitted my application on September 23rd, it is verified yesterday Oct 16th. Good luck, guys :). It took 3 weeks for me

thanks, they've had my transcripts for over a month so maybe that will help them process it more quickly...
PharmCAS will send out your application to your designated schools right after you submit it but the schools won't review your app until it is verified. Idk if this will make any difference or not :D

I got verified on 10/16 but haven't heard from my schools if they got it or not. Hopefully hear back from them on Monday

Transcripts received 9/2, submitted 9/24, verified 10/19.

Let's say if I submit on 10-29, if it took a month to verify, would a 12-1 deadline school get my application?