Did anyone else hear from Ohio today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FatPalomino

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got a phone call that a supplemental app was coming. Anyone else? I'm thrilled, of course!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Got a phone call that a supplemental app was coming. Anyone else? I'm thrilled, of course!:love:

A supplemental different from the one we already got? I and I think most everybody else got a supplemental around beginning to mid october maybe and it's already been submitted............some people are already doing interviews so I didn't realize there was another supplemental................?

How many people were asked to complete a supplemental? Of those, does anyone know how many were interviewed?????

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
How many people were asked to complete a supplemental? Of those, does anyone know how many were interviewed?????

Thank you!

I only know of one person who has had an interview so far but several people have been called. They are doing OOS first.

I was under the impression that all of the supplementals had been sent out because I turned in my VMCAS on Sept. 30th and received the supplemental by mid-October I think.

I'm still wanting to know if there is another supplemental? I hope not....I don't see how there can be if some people are already doing interviews and I haven't heard it mentioned at all.......but I dunno.....

There is only one supplemental. They are also currently interviewing instate people and non-reapps as my friend just got a phone call for that. They are probably still doing OOS interviews intermixed with instate.

As for how many get interviews - I'm pretty sure they interview everyone that meets a certain number of points, so their interview number varies by how many people were able to break that point threshold.