DHA broke the Internet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SirGecko

Go Navy
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the last few months the internet at my hospital has been extremely slow and unreliable. It was never great but it has become nearly unusable. The IMD people keep blaming the DHA takeover and say there’s nothing they can do. Do other locations have this same problem? Anyone know if DHA is really to blame for this?

Members don't see this ad.

DHA clogged the toilet upstairs. Nothing we can do about it. Use the women's latrine.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling that a lot of issues will be blamed on DHA regardless of what really caused it. How easy is it to blame a faceless entity for something....or anything really.

Oh snap....I forgot to put that referral in earlier this week.....on phone with patient....”yeah it’s in there now, I’m not sure what happened to the referral I placed earlier, they are telling me it’s the new EMR causing issues”

Took about 6-8 months for the “blame genesis” fad to die around these parts. Poor thing couldn’t even defend itself

Reactions: 1 user