Dermatologists in Seattle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who's mom has some weird skin condition right now and it's so bad that it's preventing her from sleeping. Her family physician can't figure out what it is and her derm appointment isn't going to be for a month. If she wants to see a dermatologist now and is willing to go to the US to pay for one, how would she get that done? Does anyone know of any good dermatologists in Seattle?

Members don't see this ad.

sorry man, cant help you there. However she might be able to last for a month if she takes on a new diet.

A strict regiment of fruits and vegetables will be able to alleviate her pains.

1. Eat no more than three meals a day (with at least 5hours in between each meals) (no snacks in between)
2. Eat 5hours before you sleep (9to 10PM is favorable time to sleep)
3. In the morning eat a simple diet of wheat centered food, no sugar coated cereal, drink milk with slim fat, and such. It is also good to eat side dishes with either fruit or vegetables. Try not to combine both fruit and vegetables in one meal
4. During lunch, advise her to eat food centered around energy inducing foods. No energy drinks, no coffee, no soda drinks, and etc. Vegetables will be good around this time. Try not to center your meal around salads. A subway will be nice, try to exclude meat.
5. Dinner should have the least amount of food. Eating only fruit during dinner will help her greatly.

The diet above is a diet that doctors don't regularly prescribe. However this diet is a miracle worker. Make sure you pray to God, having skin disorders is very stressing. Trust me, i know

hope your mom gets better...

I have a friend who's mom has some weird skin condition right now and it's so bad that it's preventing her from sleeping. Her family physician can't figure out what it is and her derm appointment isn't going to be for a month. If she wants to see a dermatologist now and is willing to go to the US to pay for one, how would she get that done? Does anyone know of any good dermatologists in Seattle?

Maybe try the Univ. of Washington or you could always go to the Mayo clinic in MN. We get a good amount of canadians coming down for treatment.

What LD said, try contacting the University of Washington group. One person in their group is rated one of Seattle's best doctors. Problem is she may still need to wait. But check it out.