This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artoriafencer214

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
This is a random question. I signed up for a date to take the DATs before I had all of the information. I thought I had a set list of dental schools I wanted to apply to and I did not realize that when registering for your exam that you could leave all of the dental school boxes checked so I unchecked the boxes and checked the schools I wanted to apply to at the time. Since then, I have wanted to add a few dental schools to my list, however, I cannot figure out how to change the list of schools that it says my scores will be sent to on ADA. It looks like the only information they will allow me to update is name, DOB, and address. I jumped the gun and now I am confused. If someone knows how to add schools to the list that would be great. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
This is a random question. I signed up for a date to take the DATs before I had all of the information. I thought I had a set list of dental schools I wanted to apply to and I did not realize that when registering for your exam that you could leave all of the dental school boxes checked so I unchecked the boxes and checked the schools I wanted to apply to at the time. Since then, I have wanted to add a few dental schools to my list, however, I cannot figure out how to change the list of schools that it says my scores will be sent to on ADA. It looks like the only information they will allow me to update is name, DOB, and address. I jumped the gun and now I am confused. If someone knows how to add schools to the list that would be great. Thanks.
If you go to the DAT page on the ADA site there should be a link that says score and audit. If you click this you can request more schools but each one is $37, I think. I don't think there is a way to change the schools that you selected after the fact. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

I heard last year that as long as you selected at least one school to send your scores to during DAT registration, then AADSAS would be able to electronically pull your scores and provide them to all schools. I would call ADEA and double check.

Reactions: 1 user