Dental Schools that don't Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Save the Molar Bears

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I was wondering if there are any other dental schools out there that has accepted students without interviewing? I know that Creighton University, in my home state, does not necessarily interview every student that they send acceptances to.

Members don't see this ad.

I am 99.9% sure Creighton is the only university that does that.

I kind of figured, but just thought I would ask in case there were any that were off on the west or east coasts, haha. I don't understand Creighton sometimes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I kind of figured, but just thought I would ask in case there were any that were off on the west or east coasts, haha. I don't understand Creighton sometimes.
the vast majority of those accepted without interviews are Creighton undergrads

Because I don’t have a lot of money for traveling to interviews! Haha, was barely able to apply to the schools in my home state. Was hoping there were some other schools that I could get accepted to without a physical, in-person interview. Creighton is the closest school to me, so it doesn’t help that their school is the only one (possibly) in the country that doesn’t require an interview for acceptance

Because I don’t have a lot of money for traveling to interviews! Haha, was barely able to apply to the schools in my home state. Was hoping there were some other schools that I could get accepted to without a physical, in-person interview. Creighton is the closest school to me, so it doesn’t help that their school is the only one (possibly) in the country that doesn’t require an interview for acceptance

most every pre-dent probably go through the same problem as you. What pre-dent college student have money for suits, flights and motels?
It sucks to foot up the initial bill but once you get in, it's all worth it.

Reactions: 1 users

Try getting a AADSAS fee waiver. If approved, you can choose up to 3 schools for free. You can also email schools and show them you got a fee waiver and many will waive secondary fees as well. Helps later on for traveling to interviews :)

Try getting a AADSAS fee waiver. If approved, you can choose up to 3 schools for free. You can also email schools and show them you got a fee waiver and many will waive secondary fees as well. Helps later on for traveling to interviews :)

Oh for sure! What does that entail?

Oh for sure! What does that entail?

Mainly you have to submit your FULL tax return (if you have it) and your parents full tax return. All 50 million pages of it lol. If you didn't file your tax return or there are things that you have to submit based on the checklist that you do not have or do not apply to you, just write a quick letter stating your circumstances. There are other documents you may have to submit for them to verify your family income. But follow the instructions properly, cause you won't be able to re-submit anything again and will be out of luck if they reject you for whatever reason.