"Dental School Designations" Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent2451

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing on the "Dental School Designations" section of the AADSAS application..

For all of the schools listed, it now has TWO mailing dates listed. Does that mean the DAT scores (since I took the test AFTER submitting my app) have been sent now? Or does that mean my entire application was mailed a second time to all the schools since I added one more school to my list after I had already submitted a month before?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated..

Members don't see this ad.

It means that something was updated in your application that required that they send out something.

With you its your DAT scores. but it would be the same if a LOR was submitted after your things was mailed out.

what they actually send I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure. It could be the whole thing again or just what is updated.

It means that something was updated in your application that required that they send out something.

With you its your DAT scores. but it would be the same if a LOR was submitted after your things was mailed out.

what they actually send I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure. It could be the whole thing again or just what is updated.

I do like the fact that everything is digital; it seems stuff will get into schools faster and hopefully allow a smoother process. Paperless is the only way to go!