Dental Loupes for sale! (Sandy Grendel Swiss Loupes 2.5x)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

Alfred E Newman

Edit: Loupes have been sold

My loss is your gain. I withdrew from dental school this past academic year and am pursuing medical school instead. I no longer have any need for my dental loupes. I purchased my Sandy Grendel Loupes (valued at $1200) in August 2007 for $1058 with a student discount (have invoice to prove it). I only used them for four months (Sept-Dec). I was meticulous in keeping them clean and scratch-free and always stored them properly in their case. They are in excellent condition and are practically brand new. I'm selling them for $685.

I loved the loupes and have no complaints whatsoever about them. Sandy Grendel loupes are arguably the best set of loupes on the market. Do a search here on SDN and you'll find other dental students rave about their Sandy Grendel Loupes. They are the lightest set of loupes probably on the market (all titanium frame), which means no headaches or discomfort when working--something that was very important to me when purchasing loupes. The loupes are self-adjustable to any individual and it takes 5-10 minutes with the directions in the manual--no more waiting for the loupes sales rep to quickly measure you and then having to wait weeks for him to come back and remeasure you when you realize he didn't do it right the first time.

Here's a link if you want all the details about the loupes.
http://www.dentalloupes.com/index.htm?/safety_glases.htm

The loupes I am selling are the TP-710 (case, cleaning cloth, mini-screwdriver, manual, my original invoice thats shows my purchase date and price, and shipping included). Payment through Paypal.

If you're interested, I can take pictures and send them to you. Please contact me here via PM or at my e-mail at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am interested in the loupes so do you mind sending me a picture for them. thanks