Dental equipment,silent compressor,columbia typodont& teeth,kilgore typodont....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurdentist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have gone through Rt (bench ) and wreb exams this year.
I have all the needed equipment for both exams e.g

1.Silent air compressor with connections (2 handpiece connections, air spray and foot pedal). This is only available for pick up from san diego.
2.High speed fibroptic ,push button Bien air handpiece with the coupler/swivel $450.
3.Columbia typodont (for training)$60 .
4. I also have some teeth that I bought right before the exam and never had the time to use .
5.Kilgore typodont (D95SDP -200-MF)that was only used for 1 week $123 ( I paid $163+tax at UCLA for it). It comes in it's original box and it's in excellent condition.
6.I also have a few kilgore teeth , some of which are two tone ones.
7.Modupro endodontic typodont $100 (the model with magnets) for the wreb exam. I will also include some putty and some mixing tips for the fixing gel.
8.Rubber dam forcerps, punch, sheets, some clamps
9. Light cure (pen style,corded, light weight)

I also have a lot of other dental equipment that I bought for both Rt and wreb exam as I mentioned earlier , but I don't have the time to list every single item I have.
If you are interested in any item used for these exams , please contact PM me. All prices are negotiable as I need to get rid of everything ASAP.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

1.Silent air compressor with connections (only available for pick up from san diego).
2.High speed fibroptic Bien air handpiece with the coupler or swivel.
3.Used columbia typodont and some teeth that I bought right before the exam and never had the time to use.
4.Kilgore typodont that was only used for 1 week
5.Modupro endodontic typodont (the model with magnets) for the wreb exam.

I also have a lot of other dental equipment that I bought for both Rt and wreb exam as I mentioned earlier , but I don't have the time to list every single item I have.
If you are interested in any item used for these exams , please contact Pm me. I need to get rid of everything ASAP.

Thanks!
hi,
how much is the typodont clumbia ?

hey ,
i want to buy kilgore,let me know is it still available.

Hi,

1.Silent air compressor with connections (only available for pick up from san diego).
2.High speed fibroptic Bien air handpiece with the coupler or swivel.
3.Used columbia typodont and some teeth that I bought right before the exam and never had the time to use.
4.Kilgore typodont that was only used for 1 week
5.Modupro endodontic typodont (the model with magnets) for the wreb exam.

If you are interested in any item used for these exams , please contact Pm me. I need to get rid of everything ASAP.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
yes they are avialbale , however I've been receiving several pms asking about the typodonts especailly so i'm trying to answer everyone in a timely manner .
Gowri, I just sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Hi,
I also have a light cure . it is the pen style light cure with the cord. so it's pretty light weight.

what do you want for the light cure unit shipped to Zip 40514. Do you accept paypal ? Thanks.

Yes i do accept paypal. as for shipping of light cure to your zip code I think it should be about $7.

By the way if somebody is intersted in an item and wants to see a picture please send me your email and which item u are intersed in and i'll email it to you.

I've had several people ask me about the kilgore typodont. I also have kilgore teeth that u might want to buy as well. I can make you a better deal if u buy both the typodont and teeth.

The kilgore teeth that i have are as follows:
#3 , 1 tooth
#4 , 3 teeth
#6 ,1 tooth
#8 , 1 one tone tooth and 1 two tone tooth
#9 , 1 one tone tooth and 1 two tone tooth
#10 , 3 teeth
#11 , 1 tooth
#18 , 2 teeth
#19 , 1 two tone tooth
#20 , 1 two tone tooth
#31 , 1 tooth

That's a total of 18 teeth. the two tone teeth are sold for $7.20 on the kilgore website and the regular ones are sold for $1.56
Thanks!

i just bought a used light curing unit from someone here in CA .. thanks ..

i also have the rubber dam punch, forceps , sheets and some clamps.
Please Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks!

I am interested in buying Kilgore typodont and teeth.Can you tell me the price for all ,please?I need them fast.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I just read your post. I am in need of a compressor urgently as my exam is very close. I am presently in Brownsville, Texas, but I can pay for the shipment, I would even choose priority for delivery at the earliest. I just need the compressor in time. Also one other thing I need to know is what is the kind of attachment.
Please reply to this mail at the earliest.

Best Regards.

i'm sorry but i will not be able to ship the compressor .
Thanks!

Hi. Is the Kilgore still available? thanks!

Hi,
I just though I'd pump it up since the wreb exam is coming up soon and maybe somebody would be looking for any of the equipment.

Good Luck!

Hi,
i just got some messages asking for stuff. I am out of town and i should be back by jan 9th.
Sorry if i can't reply to your messages promptly since i don't have internet access every day, but i will do my best.

Thanks!

hey, how much for the columbia typodont teeth -- how much, which ones, and how many?

thanks.

Trying to get ahold of you. I am in the San Diego area and I am very interested in the compressor. Please email me! Thanks for your time.

[email protected]

futuredentist ..

just send you a private message regarding the Modupro typodont and some endo and perio stuff ..

thanks ..

hi futuredentist,
do you still have the compressor? i am in san diego. can pick it up.

thanks

You don't have your compressor still, do you? 415 517 1224. I can pick up.

hi there
i would like to know if you still have the kilgore typodont available?

I have columbia typodont teeth. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi,
Do you still have the columbia dentoform typhodont M 860 series for sale? Also, do you have any teeth in bulk? I will need in the range of 1-10 numbers of each tooth. I will provide the list shortly.

Any information will be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi,

1.Silent air compressor with connections (2 handpiece connections, air spray and foot pedal). This is only available for pick up from san diego.
2.High speed fibroptic ,push button Bien air handpiece with the coupler/swivel $450.
3.Columbia typodont (for training)$60 .
4. I also have some teeth that I bought right before the exam and never had the time to use .
5.Kilgore typodont (D95SDP -200-MF)that was only used for 1 week $123 ( I paid $163+tax at UCLA for it). It comes in it's original box and it's in excellent condition.
6.I also have a few kilgore teeth , some of which are two tone ones.
7.Modupro endodontic typodont $100 (the model with magnets) for the wreb exam. I will also include some putty and some mixing tips for the fixing gel.
8.Rubber dam forcerps, punch, sheets, some clamps
9. Light cure (pen style,corded, light weight)

If you are interested in any item used for these exams , please contact PM me. All prices are negotiable as I need to get rid of everything ASAP.

Thanks!
Dear Sir,

Thank you for reading my email.

My name is Rita from Foshan Xingui Enterprise Co., Ltd in South China;

We are a manufacture enterprise, which is manufacturing series of Dental Unit, Portable dental unit, Dental cabinet, Quick Steam Sterilizer, Curing Light, oil-free air compressor, handpiece, Dental disposables, dental x-ray machine, etc. Most of our dental equipment have CE certificates.

We are in Dental Field more than five years; Our dental units are selling to south East Asia, Middle East, Europe, U.S.A and so on. The dentists who are using our dental units give us very good comments also.

We send you this invitation letter. We are honored to invite you to be our business partner. We promise that can give you remarkable quality and timely delivery. We also hope that your business go double this year.

Pls visit our company website: www.xingui.cc or www.newnoble.cc

Any questions please feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]

Thanks for all. Best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Ms. Rita (Export Manager)
July 24th 2011