dental decks part 2 2011-12

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello freinds i am in need of dental decks for nbde part 2. i want the new latest one 2011-12 if anybody has it please contact me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

pls can u help me out withthe dental decks for 2011-2012 too.

Members don't see this ad :)
can anybody suggest me whether to take dental decks or not as i have my exam in just 20 days from now pls kindly suggest me wat to do??

If you are confident about the resources that you have used and now have some time, then definitely look over decks at least once. My friend took the exam a few months ago and he told me that some of the questions were very similar to what was asked in the decks. The only thing is that if you don't' know the material that you have been studying so far, studying decks will cause more confusion but at the same time these are pretty concise and good for last minute studying. I have an electronic version of the decks on my computer which i'm offering for $30. If you like you can pay via PayPal and i'll give you a link from where you can download. Any other questions contact me at [email protected]