Dental Assistant position available in New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rose82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Immediate opening available for a Full time Dental Assistant position.The office is located in Madison,New Jersey and is half a block away from public transportation.This is a low volume,high quality practice that I can highly recommend.

I am a Foreign trained graduate and have been assisting the Doctor in various procedures like Operative,Crown and Bridge,TMJ protocols and preventive non surgical periodontal therapy.This is a friendly environment and an excellent learning opportunity that will be valuable to your career.Salary based on experience and potential.
For those of you that are looking for a possible ''volunteer'' experience,you are most welcome and it can be arranged with the Doctor.

You can message me for further details and/or Call at 9733772258.You can also fax your resume to 9732360729.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hi rose 82,
I have been searching for DA position in Newjersey . Is this position still available.I am foreign trained dentist . Can u plz reply asaap . What are the timings that I can call u ?

thanks in advance
dds 69

Immediate opening available for a Full time Dental Assistant position.The office is located in Madison,New Jersey and is half a block away from public transportation.This is a low volume,high quality practice that I can highly recommend.

I am a Foreign trained graduate and have been assisting the Doctor in various procedures like Operative,Crown and Bridge,TMJ protocols and preventive non surgical periodontal therapy.This is a friendly environment and an excellent learning opportunity that will be valuable to your career.Salary based on experience and potential.
For those of you that are looking for a possible ''volunteer'' experience,you are most welcome and it can be arranged with the Doctor.

You can message me for further details and/or Call at 9733772258.You can also fax your resume to 9732360729.

Hello Dr,

I am interested in for Dental Assistant. As I am preparing for NBDE part 1 , I would very much like to have part time dental career job along with my studies. Please let me know asap.
Thank You.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi rose82, I am a FTD, searching for a dental assistant job,Is this job still available?

Dental Assistant-Part Time for Dental Practice located in Clifton, NJ (Passaic County). Expereinced preferred. Hours are as follows: Tuesdays 11 to 8, Thursdays 9 to 7 and Saturdays 8 to 1.

Hi

Iam a FTD in Wharton NJ, if any DA positions available plz pm me

thanks

Are any of you interested in dental assistant positions in california? I am working with a general dentistry startup practice in los angeles. They are looking for multiple dental assistants.

Dental Assistant-Part Time for Dental Practice located in Clifton, NJ (Passaic County). Expereinced preferred. Hours are as follows: Tuesdays 11 to 8, Thursdays 9 to 7 and Saturdays 8 to 1.

Hi,
Is the dental asst job in clifton still available? i live very close to clifton.pls let me know ASAP. thank u
jrose.

Hello,
My name is Jordan Magnuson and I am currently a student at Intellitec College in Grand Junction, Co for Dental Assisting. I am nearly done with school and am looking for a job and also an externiship. I am currently working on my resume here at school and would love to send it to you as soon as I can. I am willing to do anything needed in the dental office and have been trained in various procedures, sterilization, and front office managment. I am always willing to learn anything new or new methods of doing things, I am very teachable. I'm willing to go anywhere and do anything. If I could talk with you or have one of my teachers, Dr. Kunstadter and Jennifer Prather DA supervisor, that would be amazing!
Thank you so much! I hope to hear back from you:)

Sincerely,
Jordan Magnuson
[email protected]
(719)850-3543

Jennifer Prather: [email protected]

Hello everyone,

This post has been filled.However,I must mention that the dentist is looking for foreign trained dentists who can give at least a year to spare before they join dental school.If any foreign trained dentist is interested,you can fax your resume to the number I have given in my original post.A word of caution...the post has already been FILLEd.There is no position as of now...you can just contact them so they keep in the loop.Thanks.