Dental Assistant/Internship position open in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GelbCenter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
An upscale integrative health practice specializing in TMJ, headache, and sleep disorders is looking for an exceptional dental assistant/dental intern to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with excellent people skills, strong communication skills, and superb multi-tasking abilities. This person will be working closely with all practitioners and patients in a busy private practice environment. This full-time/part-time position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.

Responsibilities include:
-Managing digital records, assisting in generating clinical narratives, preparing patients for examinations, taking medical histories, assisting the physician during the examination, setting up and tearing down examination rooms, sterilizing instruments, taking PVS impressions, and taking radiographs and CT scans.

Requirements:
-An amazing "can-do" attitude.
-Prior experience in a dental office
-Goal of dental school or medical school

We are willing to train an exceptional individual!

Please respond to thread, email cover letter and resume, or fax (212) 832-5904.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi! I am a FTD and I am interested in applying for the position. Where do I send my resume? thanks!

An upscale integrative health practice specializing in TMJ, headache, and sleep disorders is looking for an exceptional dental assistant/dental intern to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with excellent people skills, strong communication skills, and superb multi-tasking abilities. This person will be working closely with all practitioners and patients in a busy private practice environment. This full-time/part-time position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.

Responsibilities include:
-Managing digital records, assisting in generating clinical narratives, preparing patients for examinations, taking medical histories, assisting the physician during the examination, setting up and tearing down examination rooms, sterilizing instruments, taking PVS impressions, and taking radiographs and CT scans.

Requirements:
-An amazing “can-do” attitude.
-Prior experience in a dental office
-Goal of dental school or medical school

We are willing to train an exceptional individual!

Please respond to thread, email cover letter and resume, or fax (212) 832-5904.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

Can u please send the email address so that we can email the resume.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I am a FTD and I am interested in applying for the position. Where do I send my resume? thanks!

hi there,
Did u recieve any message from this person... or did u send the resume to them.... please let me know.. i am new here and need some help with all this.

Thanks

Regards

Hello,

Greetings from Gurdaas Consultancy. We at Gurdaas Consultancy cater to Placement Assistance Across India and at an International level. We have been successfully providing assistance to Doctors and Hospitals throughout India and Abroad at the Best of Packages. We will be happy to help you in assisting best of working options and best of staff for your hospitals. Our contact number is +918007006633. You can also send us your requirement at " [email protected]". Please save our contact details for any future placement assistance.

It will be our privilege to serve you the best.

Regards,
Sonal Saundankar
+91-8007660033
[email protected]