Dental Anesthesiology in Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrTMD

Reaction score
What is the employment outlook for dental anesthesiologists in Canada? Looking up employment websites, I can't find many job openings. I would appreciate further insights in terms of career opportunities, hours and pay range.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What is the employment outlook for dental anesthesiologists in Canada? Looking up employment websites, I can't find many job openings. I would appreciate further insights in terms of career opportunities, hours and pay range.

Thanks!
The DA community in Canada is small and everyone knows eachother so positions are via word of mouth. You won’t find much online.

The American job posting link here can give you an idea of pay for DAs:

The DA community in Canada is small and everyone knows eachother so positions are via word of mouth. You won’t find much online.

The American job posting link here can give you an idea of pay for DAs:
Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is...if you wanna do DA in Canada you will have to go to UoT because thats the only program recognized by the Royal College of dental surgeon in Ontario. they don't recognize us program, unfortunately

Reactions: 1 user
The thing is...if you wanna do DA in Canada you will have to go to UoT because thats the only program recognized by the Royal College of dental surgeon in Ontario. they don't recognize us program, unfortunately
Why would they not recognize the US programs? There is a reciprocal agreement between CODA and the Canadian commission