(deleted)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted403310

(deleted)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a pretty solid GPA I really don't think that would hurt you too bad as long as you maintain the good grades. However, there are a few programs that only accept a B or higher for anatomy and a B- wouldn't cut it. Check the programs that you are applying to and make sure. If you have the time maybe over the summer I would consider taking it again because anatomy is one of the most important courses for PT. But by no means are you doomed just because of the B-.

I don't know offhand of programs that require a B in anatomy, but if you're interested in those you can email them...a B- may still be adequate. Not every school has +/- grades, so an 82 at one school may be a B and may be a B- someplace else. Schools with minimum requirements like that will often take that into consideration.

But a 3.75 is a competitive GPA. I think offhand you're fine. Keep up the hardwork the next two years and you should be good to go.