deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, I think more like someone gets mega wealth in *any other country*, where do they move. I don't think there is data on that but I would bet Cali>NYC. NYC has the most hugely rich people because they made their money as part of being in the NYC area.

Actually, according to this, if we're talking about where do most non-resident foreign citizens buy property in the US, the top destination is Florida:

Housing prices per sq meter also tell you where real estate is, in fact, more expensive, which is going to be pretty well correlated with what percentage of buyers/renters have deep pockets:

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, according to this, if we're talking about where do most non-resident foreign citizens buy property in the US, the top destination is Florida:

Housing prices per sq meter also tell you where real estate is, in fact, more expensive, which is going to be pretty well correlated with what percentage of buyers/renters have deep pockets:

This is a silly conversation but to be clear the argument I am making is not where do upper middle class people from xyz buy property in the US, apparently the answer to that if Fl.

I am saying where do people who have high 8 figures+ they made outside of the US reside if they want a home here. Said another way If you have near infinite money such that cost is not an issue, where in the US do you buy property. When you hear of the prince leaving London, where does he go? So Cal. When you hear about people who sold a company for a gagillion dollars, where do they buy property at? My intuition is that Cali > NYC in that regard.

Edit: Did not realize the second link you had showed the top 3 metros in price per sq meter all in Cali.

Reactions: 1 user
This is a silly conversation but to be clear the argument I am making is not where do upper middle class people from xyz buy property in the US, apparently the answer to that if Fl.

I am saying where do people who have high 8 figures+ they made outside of the US reside if they want a home here. Said another way If you have near infinite money such that cost is not an issue, where in the US do you buy property. When you hear of the prince leaving London, where does he go? So Cal. When you hear about people who sold a company for a gagillion dollars, where do they buy property at? My intuition is that Cali > NYC in that regard.

Edit: Did not realize the second link you had showed the top 3 metros in price per sq meter all in Cali.
Why do you assume they go to Cali? If we're talking the uber rich the only city in Cali that cracks the top 10 is SF which is tied at #10:

ETA: If you're talking about millionaires, Cali is probably "more desirable" for some reason I'll never understand other than maybe the weather. NYC had 40% growth in millionaires in the last 10 years and Cali had 68% growth.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why do you assume they go to Cali? If we're talking the uber rich the only city in Cali that cracks the top 10 is SF which is tied at #10:

ETA: If you're talking about millionaires, Cali is probably "more desirable" for some reason I'll never understand other than maybe the weather. NYC had 40% growth in millionaires in the last 10 years and Cali had 68% growth.

I am in Los Angeles right now and it's my first time visiting California. Now I understand why some people are ok to live in California as opposed to some LCOL areas. It's not only the weather IMO, although this is huge; LA and its suburbs for instance are very diverse. Some of these LA suburbs are beautiful.

I have been to ~10 US states and California seems to be the most beautiful state that I have been in. I wonder if the rest of the state is like Los Angeles.

I don't know if I have the cojones to live in a place where a regular 1200 sqft home might cost 1.5-2.5 mil, but I understand now why some would live in LA despite outrageous COL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I mean I don't see a 2.5M house as "outrageous cost of living". I'm 29, partner is the same age and our household income will be around $1 million/year this year. We both went to public high schools and state colleges. Doesn't seem to difficult to achieve for educated professionals with a modicum of hard work and planning.

• Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
I mean I don't see a 2.5M house as "outrageous cost of living". I'm 29, partner is the same age and our household income will be around $1 million/year this year. We both went to public high schools and state colleges. Doesn't seem to difficult to achieve for educated professionals with a modicum of hard work and planning.
Is this a serious statement? 1 mil/yr probably put you and your partner in the top 0,5%. You really think others professionals (even other physicians) whose household income is not 1 mil/year don't work hard.

2.5M in itself is not outrageous, but it is outrageous for what one is able to get with that kind of money.

Agreed, 1M per year should be the minimum for anyone with any small level of intelligence, I’m actually surprised the majority of people aren’t multimillionaires, a small amount of hard work and not being lazy will easily get you there. Most people are probably just lazy and stupid

• Haha

Dude. Just keep a lid on it for a year and then come back and make these posts. All your comments are about how much money you are eventually going to make. Go make it first and then come back to scold others for not having “a modicum of hard work and planning.”

Reactions: 5 users
Dude. Just keep a lid on it for a year and then come back and make these posts. All your comments are about how much money you are eventually going to make. Go make it first and then come back to scold others for not having “a modicum of hard work and planning.”

I got this patient who invests in very risky things... always telling me in the next 3-5 years he will have xyz amounts of loads of money and I am anxious on what he will do with it or how my family will respond etc... I'm thinking your going to be anxious too if it don't happen. dont' count your chickens before it hatches.

Also, good for poster if he has this setup. I am wired different. I would rather be making a consistent salary of high income for several years and then feeling more comfortable about large purchases. Most people find it hard to resist when a lot of money is in their hands. He's making 700 of the 1m in theory with little pto. What happens in year 2 or 3 if he has to cut back or those places just hire an NP for example. This is how my mind works where i would have to save enough/invest and be ready for those type of scenarios. Most docs aren't great with money for a reason. I am not saying this applies to the OP but in general instant gratification is hard to resist in general.

Reactions: 1 users
1 million per year household income is also not really sufficient or wise for a 2.5 million dollar house. Cost of house really shouldn't be over 2x household income.

I am in Los Angeles right now and it's my first time visiting California. Now I understand why some people are ok to live in California as opposed to some LCOL areas. It's not only the weather IMO, although this is huge; LA and its suburbs for instance are very diverse. Some of these LA suburbs are beautiful.

I have been to ~10 US states and California seems to be the most beautiful state that I have been in. I wonder if the rest of the state is like Los Angeles.

I don't know if I have the cojones to live in a place where a regular 1200 sqft home might cost 1.5-2.5 mil, but I understand now why some would live in LA despite outrageous COL.
I question the sanity of anyone that finds Los Angeles beautiful

While I agree with others that this isn’t that easily achieved for plenty of hard working educated professionals (the number of teachers out there alone who will never pull in even *half* of this amount) I will say I appreciate B52 sharing his/her progress and plans and I look forward to hearing more details to come. Maybe update us about how manageable you find this job arrangement and what’s better than you thought and worse than you thought and what you’re learning along the way. I certainly hope it works out great for you and you provide good care to a very large number of people with how many hours you’re likely to be working to pull those numbers!

Eh, I wasn't impressed and doesn't hit top 10 "most beautiful" places I've been. Other areas of Cali are (were?) much nicer. Certain areas of the midwest are far more beautiful in the fall than anything I saw out there. To each their own I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's beautiful and the weather is nice but SoCal is very suburban as well. LA in particular is not very alluring. Smog, endless traffic, segregated neighborhoods. If you are uber wealthy and you want your private little patch of paradise, then yes it does make sense. I preferred the North East because I like an urban environment and a more dynamic setting.
Honestly if I wanted a beach lifestyle, I would just move somewhere to the Mediterranean and get a sea front place for less than half the price for much more culture and a better lifestyle. (and a sea you could actually swim in).

It's beautiful and the weather is nice but SoCal is very suburban as well. LA in particular is not very alluring. Smog, endless traffic, segregated neighborhoods. If you are uber wealthy and you want your private little patch of paradise, then yes it does make sense. I preferred the North East because I like an urban environment and a more dynamic setting.
Honestly if I wanted a beach lifestyle, I would just move somewhere to the Mediterranean and get a sea front place for less than half the price for much more culture and a better lifestyle. (and a sea you could actually swim in).

But if you want the beach lifestyle with great weather year round and also big city amenities while being in the US, there's very few places. It's LA (more specifically Malibu, Palisades, Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes), Newport Beach, San Diego, Santa Barbara, maybe Carmel. There's a reason these places are so expensive. The Northeast cities have their own appeal and I always enjoy visiting them. If I was ultra wealthy I'd have a place in coastal southern california and also Manhattan overlooking central park.

Lol.

The few suburbs (eg., Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Calabazas, Malibu) I visited look good to me.

Last edited:
Eh, I wasn't impressed and doesn't hit top 10 "most beautiful" places I've been. Other areas of Cali are (were?) much nicer. Certain areas of the midwest are far more beautiful in the fall than anything I saw out there. To each their own I guess.
I have been in ~13 US states...

Not impressed about the few midwestern states I have been to. Michigan, Detroit in particular is a dump. Kansas and Missouri are meh.

Last edited:
Lol.

The few suburbs (eg., Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Calabazas, Malibu) I visited look good to me.

Then again, I have not been to any exotic states like NH, VT, MN, MT, ID, ND, SD etc...

I have been to VA, FL, GA, NY, MO, MI, KS, TX, NV, AZ, WV, OK, and CA
California is beautiful in many places, but LA is probably one of my least favorite parts. I loathe urban sprawl. Give me the Cascades up north any day over that. I'm a New England guy these days, but the Northwest still holds a very special place in my heart. Seattle, in particular, is great if you want a diverse city with some greenery and a nice backdrop of mountains. It's got enough nature spread throughout that it doesn't feel as urban as LA. But I guess it's all subjective, and my time in Pasadena just made me hate the place.

I got this patient who invests in very risky things... always telling me in the next 3-5 years he will have xyz amounts of loads of money and I am anxious on what he will do with it or how my family will respond etc... I'm thinking your going to be anxious too if it don't happen. dont' count your chickens before it hatches.

Also, good for poster if he has this setup. I am wired different. I would rather be making a consistent salary of high income for several years and then feeling more comfortable about large purchases. Most people find it hard to resist when a lot of money is in their hands. He's making 700 of the 1m in theory with little pto. What happens in year 2 or 3 if he has to cut back or those places just hire an NP for example. This is how my mind works where i would have to save enough/invest and be ready for those type of scenarios. Most docs aren't great with money for a reason. I am not saying this applies to the OP but in general instant gratification is hard to resist in general.
I am seeing the opposite, most people in medicine I know tend to be relatively risk averse (probably why we chose such a stable field). I grew up in Bay Area CA. There are many high-earning tech couples here with 500k-1M+ household income who are buying 2M+ houses despite the fact that both husband and wife work for Amazon/Facebook in jobs that most doctors would consider largely BS and highly unstable (and in fact they can get laid off from these positions with the snap of a finger). My sister is a successful software engineer making $300k/year at a top company in her 20s and the turnover in her company this past year alone makes all the complaints about mid-level encroachment in our field seem like a little joke.

Nobody on this forum would be able to sleep at night working in these high-tech roles where 50% of your coworkers on your team may be suddenly laid off with no hope of finding a similarly paying job without first applying to 50 jobs and doing the equivalent of USMLE steps 1, 2 and 3 at EACH technical interview to have a small chance to get a replacement job. Meanwhile my absolutely awful old non-board certified attending is still seeing over 25 patients each morning and leaving at noon without any signs of layoff/firing on the horizon after decades of this behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Pretty sure no one is saying that about downtown LA (which is a joke). The greater LA metro area unquestionably has some beautiful areas. If you question the sanity of anyone who finds parts of the LA metro beautiful I am not sure there is any possibility for a reasoned discussion. I am really not sure what makes people go crazy about disliking the second most populous part of our country with very temperate weather.

That's a bit like saying I question the sanity of anyone who finds triple excellent, D, flawless diamonds beautiful. I certainly don't agree those items are worth the money, but it's pretty obvious why someone would find it beautiful.

California is beautiful in many places, but LA is probably one of my least favorite parts. I loathe urban sprawl. Give me the Cascades up north any day over that. I'm a New England guy these days, but the Northwest still holds a very special place in my heart. Seattle, in particular, is great if you want a diverse city with some greenery and a nice backdrop of mountains. It's got enough nature spread throughout that it doesn't feel as urban as LA. But I guess it's all subjective, and my time in Pasadena just made me hate the place.

When most of us from SoCal talk about LA we aren’t strictly talking about the locations that are largely urban.

Pretty sure no one is saying that about downtown LA (which is a joke). The greater LA metro area unquestionably has some beautiful areas. If you question the sanity of anyone who finds parts of the LA metro beautiful I am not sure there is any possibility for a reasoned discussion. I am really not sure what makes people go crazy about disliking the second most populous part of our country with very temperate weather.

That's a bit like saying I question the sanity of anyone who finds triple excellent, D, flawless diamonds beautiful. I certainly don't agree those items are worth the money, but it's pretty obvious why someone would find it beautiful.
I would not underestimate CA weather after I spent a whole month of December in Michigan. These suburbs that I listed above are some of the most beautiful suburbs that I have been to

Not impressed about the few midwestern states I have been to. Michigan, Detroit in particular is a dump. Kansas and Missouri are meh.

Loved living in Seattle until the lack of sunshine got to me. It's the most beautiful state in my opinion, and I've been to 30+. Greenery and water everywhere, mountains, and clean air. Minimal humidity and it rarely gets hot.

I lived in two large midwest cities and I was pleasantly surprised at how well developed they were in terms of amenities, but severely underestimated how bad the weather would be as someone who grew up in southern california. By my 5th winter there I wasn't shocked by the cold and snow anymore but I never really adjusted to enjoying it at all, just gritting it out until spring. Then summers in the midwest suck also since it's humid and there's mosquitoes and bugs everywhere.

Feels like there's only 2 months of good weather in the midwest, May and October.

By "been in" do you mean visited or spent significant time? I've visited 27 states and spent significant time (>1 month) in 9 or 10. If you're saying you're not impressed by states like Michigan because you've seen Detroit, that's like saying you don't like seafood because anchovies are gross. You can find crappy areas in pretty much every state. I grew up in IL and while I'd say 80% or more of the state is pretty drab and or ugly, it's also got some absolutely incredible places. Google some pictures of arboretums in the fall and that's what many of the towns are like, they can be breathtaking. Here's one of where I went to college (you can reverse search if you really want to), but the whole area was like this in the fall:

1688418571550.png

No, you don't get the same year-round weather like in So Cal, but I prefer seasons and there's also a lot of really beautiful areas in the winter if you don't mind snow. I've also been to other places that have a similar setting but in the mountains/hills with waterfalls. Meanwhile I googled "beautiful __" (insert LA locations you mentioned) and they seem very meh. Ymmv and our tastes will vary.

By "been in" do you mean visited or spent significant time? I've visited 27 states and spent significant time (>1 month) in 9 or 10. If you're saying you're not impressed by states like Michigan because you've seen Detroit, that's like saying you don't like seafood because anchovies are gross. You can find crappy areas in pretty much every state. I grew up in IL and while I'd say 80% or more of the state is pretty drab and or ugly, it's also got some absolutely incredible places. Google some pictures of arboretums in the fall and that's what many of the towns are like, they can be breathtaking. Here's one of where I went to college (you can reverse search if you really want to), but the whole area was like this in the fall:

View attachment 373852

No, you don't get the same year-round weather like in So Cal, but I prefer seasons and there's also a lot of really beautiful areas in the winter if you don't mind snow. I've also been to other places that have a similar setting but in the mountains/hills with waterfalls. Meanwhile I googled "beautiful __" (insert LA locations you mentioned) and they seem very meh. Ymmv and our tastes will vary.

Totally agree that there are some very nice areas in the Midwest. I liked some of the lakefront beach areas on the Indiana Michigan border. Carmel Indiana was quite nice. Detroit wasn’t really that much worse than lots of downtown and south LA, and the suburban parts like royal oak were pretty nice.

What was shocking to me was how destitute some of the areas were between the major Midwest cities.

Loved living in Seattle until the lack of sunshine got to me. It's the most beautiful state in my opinion, and I've been to 30+. Greenery and water everywhere, mountains, and clean air. Minimal humidity and it rarely gets hot.

I lived in two large midwest cities and I was pleasantly surprised at how well developed they were in terms of amenities, but severely underestimated how bad the weather would be as someone who grew up in southern california. By my 5th winter there I wasn't shocked by the cold and snow anymore but I never really adjusted to enjoying it at all, just gritting it out until spring. Then summers in the midwest suck also since it's humid and there's mosquitoes and bugs everywhere.

Feels like there's only 2 months of good weather in the midwest, May and October.

I did my residency in Ann Arbor and I will never get the “I like seasons” haha. Those winters and cold months are f****** brutal. So is walking through all that grimy snow sludge and having to brace for the cold hitting you like a Mack truck every time you’re about to step outside. We pay a premium to live in SoCal and it’s well worth it.

I did my residency in Ann Arbor and I will never get the “I like seasons” haha. Those winters and cold months are f****** brutal. So is walking through all that grimy snow sludge and having to brace for the cold hitting you like a Mack truck every time you’re about to step outside. We pay a premium to live in SoCal and it’s well worth it.

I grew up near Chicago, so I totally get the polarity of winter (beautiful and horrendous within day of each other). Like I mentioned earlier, I 1000% understand why someone would love the weather down there over 98% of the rest of the country. I just don’t really get the “beauty” part of the statement, but to each of their own.

I grew up near Chicago, so I totally get the polarity of winter (beautiful and horrendous within day of each other). Like I mentioned earlier, I 1000% understand why someone would love the weather down there over 98% of the rest of the country. I just don’t really get the “beauty” part of the statement, but to each of their own.
Where have you been in California

It's debatable if it's worth it or not. I don't know if I can do it because financial ?stability is so important to me. However, I was surprised to see how beautiful the scenery around some of these LA suburbs were.

North county San Diego; del mar, Solana beach, Encinitas...tough to beat.

Encinitas, anywhere from 2.5-5 million for 2250 to 2750 square feet

Hard pass. I'll enjoy my future 4-5k sq foot house in the midwest living 20 min outside a top 15 city for high 6 figs. Snowed almost next to nothing last few years. Also, renting an air bnb for a month in Arizona/FL/Tx during the winter month could be fun.

Yes, you can't beat so cal weather. But you can't beat LCOL and the ability to fire where I am at. I'll choose early FIRE over socal weather for now. Then eventually I'll just move there when tesla overtakes apple and hopefully will be early 40s. Win Win.

Encinitas, anywhere from 2.5-5 million for 2250 to 2750 square feet

That's just an exaggeration. If you can go a little smaller, 1500-2000 SQ ft you can live nicely for 1.5ish.

And what a 5M house in Encinitas can look like. Obviously not west of the 5, but still Encinitas:

It's debatable if it's worth it or not. I don't know if I can do it because financial ?stability is so important to me. However, I was surprised to see how beautiful the scenery around some of these LA suburbs were.
Ya def have to make quite a bit to make it worthwhile. Household income 1.5-1.7 million and we aren’t buying a house in Beverly Hills or Newport Beach.

Ya def have to make quite a bit to make it worthwhile. Household income 1.5-1.7 million and we aren’t buying a house in Beverly Hills or Newport Beach.
3-3.5 mil won't get one a decent 4br/2ba + 2-car garage in Beverly Hills or Newport Beach

North county San Diego; del mar, Solana beach, Encinitas...tough to beat.

Been around SoCal, inland, etc, not NorCal, but San Diego is absolutely gorgeous and tempts me each time I’ve been and i understand the appeal entirely honestly. I don’t think I’ll ever live there cause I have no family there to make me volunteer for the COL but i get it now.

Hard pass. I'll enjoy my future 4-5k sq foot house in the midwest living 20 min outside a top 15 city for high 6 figs. Snowed almost next to nothing last few years. Also, renting an air bnb for a month in Arizona/FL/Tx during the winter month could be fun.

Yes, you can't beat so cal weather. But you can't beat LCOL and the ability to fire where I am at. I'll choose early FIRE over socal weather for now. Then eventually I'll just move there when tesla overtakes apple and hopefully will be early 40s. Win Win.

Sounds like the dream for me too. Put me outside a large airport and keep my costs low and I’m a happy camper. Especially with high 6 fig! Congrats on the dream setup.

Sounds like the dream for me too. Put me outside a large airport and keep my costs low and I’m a happy camper. Especially with high 6 fig! Congrats on the dream setup.
Well I still have to find the house in the next 12 mo but now that i am renting a 3300 sq foot place with deck and 3 car garage I just love it and it is helping me move and fidget all day long. I wrote a possible burn out post few months ago but def due in part to a smaller space. For me, I cook and work out so much more with the space that it is a non negotiable with over 50% of my work from home. Throw in a a couple kids and maybe a few pets in a few years I think 4-5 k sq feet not counting a finished basement is ideal for the next 20 years since i will be working from home and maybe the spouse will too.

You got it figured out. After a certain amount of savings, your earnings doesn't matter as much as your ability to compound net worth.

What is your TSLA allocation? Is your balls that big that you allocated 100% of net worth into it?

Where have you been in California
LA, San Diego, and Anaheim. I preferred San Diego to LA by a lot. LA was meh.

That's just an exaggeration. If you can go a little smaller, 1500-2000 SQ ft you can live nicely for 1.5ish.

And what a 5M house in Encinitas can look like. Obviously not west of the 5, but still Encinitas:

That’s insane to me. Where I’m at a new construction that’s 2000 sq ft is well under $400k. I’d rather live in a LCOL area and be able to travel wherever and whenever I want than an HCOL where a house costs 3-6x as much.

You got it figured out. After a certain amount of savings, your earnings doesn't matter as much as your ability to compound net worth.

What is your TSLA allocation? Is your balls that big that you allocated 100% of net worth into it

No way man. But if it overtakes or gets to a 2T market cap it will def help me on my way to FIRE. I've been driving a family members tesla like crazy and it is amazing. It's like going from flip phone to iphone type of thing and if that FSD gets figured out kinda crazy stuff ahead but 2 years away imo.

I have had 3-4 ah'ha's big moments in the last 20 years mostly from products i directly used
1. when verizon got the iphone I was like apple going to rocket ( i had no money so it didn't matter)
2. netflix I actually had money in this once and pulled it out before it 20-30x so i learned to HODL
3. chipotle i have been eating there 2-3x a week for 20 years

My spidey sense has been tingling just like before but harder now so let's see if i am 4/4 by the end of 2025. Not financial advice but i think i'll be right on this one.

Damn how you making 1.7M?

LA, San Diego, and Anaheim. I preferred San Diego to LA by a lot. LA was meh.

That’s insane to me. Where I’m at a new construction that’s 2000 sq ft is well under $400k. I’d rather live in a LCOL area and be able to travel wherever and whenever I want than an HCOL where a house costs 3-6x as much.
I get it's just different strokes..I like jogging to the beach, access to world class restaurants, a quick flight to Napa, a drive to ski resorts, and amazing year round weather. When you consider the higher pay in California, the cost of the home isn't breaking the bank or anything

No way man. But if it overtakes or gets to a 2T market cap it will def help me on my way to FIRE. I've been driving a family members tesla like crazy and it is amazing. It's like going from flip phone to iphone type of thing and if that FSD gets figured out kinda crazy stuff ahead but 2 years away imo.

I have had 3-4 ah'ha's big moments in the last 20 years mostly from products i directly used
1. when verizon got the iphone I was like apple going to rocket ( i had no money so it didn't matter)
2. netflix I actually had money in this once and pulled it out before it 20-30x so i learned to HODL

My spidey sense has been tingling just like before but harder now so let's see if i am 4/4 by the end of 2025. Not financial advice but i think i'll be right on this one.

I've never ridden in a Tesla before but from what I've heard about others investing in the company, it was because they were blown away by the car. I invested 30% of my net worth in TSLA in 2020 before the flash crash from COVID but pulled out after the crash to experiment with other investment strategies. I broken even on TSLA but lost out on the 10-bagger. I suspect TSLA will keep on growing. You don't bet against Elon Musk. But I don't put my money in it.

Your foray with individual stock picking is similar to Peter Lynch. It's hard to go wrong with companies that people love.

Why not make bigger bets?

I have a dentist friend who loves apple and put his entire net worth into it around 2011 or so. Of course he's done incredibly well and owns a house in Newport Beach now.

I'm risk averse so it's all index funds for me and my VA job. I made a decision to find something I could do for the long haul without burning out, and to live in an area I love even if it's with a more modest lifestyle (but still well above average). Sometimes I look at places I could rent or buy if I was taking home 20, 30, or 40k a month. Or I could upgrade from a perfectly nice 30k car to a porsche. But I'm convinced it wouldn't make me happier when I see college students driving ferraris around here. There's so much wealth in LA that it feels futile to try to compete on the status front.

Damn how you making 1.7M?
My partner makes 500k as an anesthesiologist. Once she makes partnership in 1 year, will be 600-700k. I make around 1 million doing mostly SNF work. LA is a great hub for this type of work due to the number and density of SNF’s. Here is a poster highlighting the numbers behind SNF work for our specialty

Reactions: 5 users
My partner makes 500k as an anesthesiologist. Once she makes partnership in 1 year, will be 600-700k. I make around 1 million doing mostly SNF work. LA is a great hub for this type of work due to the number and density of SNF’s. Here is a poster highlighting the numbers behind SNF work for our specialty

Awesome, How many patients per day do you see on average? And how many days a week?

Maybe I missed it in the thread you shared, but how exactly does one get started doing snf work?

Status
Not open for further replies.