deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICOM_

Reaction score
<content removed by moderator>

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
While I'm for informing the public about bad practices within the medical community and making it known that we don't tolerate that, I feel like people really need to share sources before sharing this type of information, so that it becomes less of a "He said, She said" sort of thing. While I know that there's been a lot of sketchy information in regards to how schools like ICOM operate, sources would give this more weight. Especially in this age of information where misinformation is so much more rampant than any of us would like it to be

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
While I'm for informing the public about bad practices within the medical community and making it known that we don't tolerate that, I feel like people really need to share sources before sharing this type of information, so that it becomes less of a "He said, She said" sort of thing. While I know that there's been a lot of sketchy information in regards to how schools like ICOM operate, sources would give this more weight. Especially in this age of information where misinformation is so much more rampant than any of us would like it to be
Yup. Without a citation, OP could simply be a disgruntled student doing some trolling

Reactions: 1 user
@ICOM_ please provide a source for this accusation. I spent more time than I probably should have trying to corroborate what you're saying, and came up empty. Closest I could find was this: https://www.idmed.org/idaho/UploadedFiles/Reports - ALL Webposting 9_3.pdf . That acknowledges that CRT was discussed at the legislative session, but does not suggest that the state medical association was involved in that discussion.

These sorts of culture-war accusations drive up the temperature of online discussions, and unless you can provide a reference or represent that you have firsthand knowledge of this then I don't think it's appropriate to spread these kinds of rumors.

EDIT: given that the OP hasn't been seen since registering on Friday, I've removed the content of the original post and I"m locking this thread. If the OP wishes to reach out to me via PM with some evidence to back their accusation we may re-open this thread, but as is I don't think there's enough information to judge.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.