[deleted]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1137981

[deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, I think you might regret trying to complete secondaries for so many schools. The quality of your writing may suffer when the avalanche of secondaries come in and you're trying to turn them around. With your stats, I think ~32 schools should be more than enough.

On the clinical volunteering, is that 520 hours total or 300 ? On the non-clinical volunteering can you explain a little about what you did ? This might be a weak point given it was remote.

On the school list, yes, a little top heavy. I'd probably think about where I'd really like to go and apply to those elite schools, drop a few, and fill in with some more T30-40 choices. All in all though, not a bad list. Congrats on that MCAT score.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You could remove state public schools such as Rutgers, iowa and UMass that favor their own residents.
Thank you for the suggestion! Do you have any schools you would consider adding?

I was an ESL tutor helping youth in underprivileged areas.
You did this remotely? All of your 500 hours? 200 hours (if 300 were projected)? Please don't try to exaggerate or project your numbers on your WAMC. Projected hours are discounted when we screen applications.

No community service?

Status
Not open for further replies.