[deleted]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

notmedicaladvice

Reaction score
[deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Did you do a WARS and a LizzyM analysis? This list has a lot of donations in my opinion so I'm wondering... sure you can say you are willing to move, but that's not enough to help you unless you are a true superstar applicant.

Did you do a WARS and a LizzyM analysis? This list has a lot of donations in my opinion so I'm wondering... sure you can say you are willing to move, but that's not enough to help you unless you are a true superstar applicant.
[deleted]

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
U Washington admits less than 1% of applicants who are not from states in the Northwest. The Texas schools and UNC admit very few non residents with no connection to the state. You could add any of these schools:
Western Michigan
Medical College Wisconsin
Oakland Beaumont
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
Jefferson
Drexel
Temple
Seton Hall
Hofstra
Einstein

Reactions: 1 user
You can also look into some midwest schools that are OOS friendly like Wisconsin, Iowa, Cincinnati, Colorado, etc. as well as schools like EVMS, USF, UCF, Miami (low yield), Tulane (low yield)

You can also look into some midwest schools that are OOS friendly like Wisconsin, Iowa, Cincinnati, Colorado, etc. as well as schools like EVMS, USF, UCF, Miami (low yield), Tulane (low yield)
Thanks! What do you mean by low yield for Miami and Tulane?

Thanks! What do you mean by low yield for Miami and Tulane?
low yield = schools that usually get over 10,000 applications, making it more difficult to get accepted (Georgetown is also one of these)

Status
Not open for further replies.