Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ras12m

Reaction score
d

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can't speak on the first part but they accepted me like 2 days after my interview. With that being said I would avoid AUA with a 10 ft pole. It is super shady even by caribbean standards.

Reactions: 1 users
Can't speak on the first part but they accepted me like 2 days after my interview. With that being said I would avoid AUA with a 10 ft pole. It is super shady even by caribbean standards.
Thank you for the reply, I like them for the reason that they are starting in february rather then april for the spring term. I want to start school in February. I know they technically count as out of the top 3 but I believe they have to be atleast 5th or 6th in the standing.

After how many days of submitting your documents did you get emailed or notified for an inteview btw?

I know they technically count as out of the top 3 but I believe they have to be atleast 5th or 6th in the standing.

After how many days of submitting your documents did you get emailed or notified for an inteview btw?
They don't technically count as top 3. Top 3 is SGU, Ross, and AUC. Their attrition rate is estimated to be over 50%. 5th or 6th mean nothing when you're at a race to the bottom. February vs April is nothing; if you can't wait a whole cycle for US MD/DO, at least wait 2 months for a better carib school. I got an interview and acceptance before even submitting everything.

Reactions: 2 users