Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plzletmepassgas

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You can't "do" sh-t. Even if you threatened to quit en masse, they would show you where the door was. Absent elective surgeries, they could function without you, no problem. You need them much more than they need you.

It's not much different for attendings. There will be simply way too many anesthesia providers during the following months, hence one could get fired easily over being difficult. Make up your mind what's more important: your health or your job/future. Join the club.

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly speaking the expectation of preventing exposure of health care providers and esp. anesthesiologists is unrealistic. At the end we will all test positive. These past weeks seemed reasonable to be tested etc etc These coming weeks will sound a joke. There are so many around who are asymptomatic that could be easily spreading the virus and we don’t know. Sending residents home if they are asymptomatic and putting the burden to fewer ppl doesn’t sound to me realistic and fair.

Aside from informational gathering for curiosity's sake, I don't believe there is anything we can do with that information. Further, I think that I'm still more likely to die in a car crash on the way to work than I am of coronavirus and that's possibly still true even if elective cases were still going on. For now anyways.