Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orin_Incandenza

Reaction score
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am currently a D4 and our clinic has been shut down indefinitely. Considering our 4th year is spent exclusively in clinic or at externships, I think we should be entitled to a tuition reimbursement, or at least a reimbursement for our clinic fees. While I doubt any school will just hand back money, if people make a big enough deal about this I believe there is a (small) chance. Does anyone else feel the same why or has anyone else attempted to talk to their school about it? If so how did you approach it and how did it go?

I would be careful about asking for tuition money back. Unless you're more concerned about tuition money than graduating on time.

If you end up graduating on time, what would be your reasoning for continuing to ask for a tuition refund? These are unique circumstances and dental school administrators are acting in the best interests of us and our patients by shutting things down. I think we'd be playing with fire trying to ask for tuition money back as I'm sure their argument for needing to close clinics would likely beat out whatever justification we'd be able to conjure up for seeking a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.