[deleted]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1035432

[Deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you looked at Chicago Midwestern? Their inaugural class started fall 2017, so they don’t have board pass rates yet, but their average OAT scores for accepted students are 307/297 AA/TS. I don’t know if they have a gpa minimum, but their average is 3.22. Are you a traditional or non-traditional student? Also, do you speak Spanish well? I’ve read is a lot harder for students who don’t speak Spanish to acclimate at IAUPR.

I actually could not apply to midwestern because I was missing a pre-requisite in anatomy. I speak very little spanish, but I would like to have the opportunity to become fluent.

Members don't see this ad :)
At IAUPR, you can learn Spanish. The courses are all in English and so are the examinations. First year, there is a Spanish course. Plus, if you are proactive, you can practice Spanish a lot while on screenings and at restaurants, etc. The clinical experience is in Spanish. If you are dedicated, you'll come out speaking Spanish and can offer patient exams in Spanish. Lots of students arrive with little or no experience in Spanish, and it is an accredited school.