General Admissions & OTCAS Deciding between Salus, Le Moyne, and D'youville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cassie.lynn

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have been accepted to 3 schools (Salus, Le Moyne, and D'youville) and am having a difficult time deciding on one. I did not interview/visit any of these schools because I live out of state. One program is 64 credits while the other two range from 73-80 credits. Does a program with less credits mean it could be missing important classes? Besides tuition, what are some other important factors to help pick a school. If anyone has attended/ currently attends or knows anything about these schools I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! So I actually applied and got accepted to D'youville college, but ended up declining the offer and ended up going to Sacred Heart University. I think one of the most important factors about a school is the NBCOT pass rate and graduation rate. Those stats really show how good of a job a school does in preparing their students to succeed. Also what played a factor for me was program length. SHU is a full 2 year program and the other colleges are I applied to were 2 and a half -3 years long. I hope I helped a little, and hope you find the right school for you!

Reactions: 1 user