Dec 1st is almost here....*Drum roll*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dental2000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
D-Day is Almost here...Good Luck to all of u

Members don't see this ad.

My phone has been a little messed up lately. =/ Need it to be in perfect condition for 12/01!

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how to activate email onscreen alerts on iPhone 4S? how come it no work T__T

OMG OMG OMGGGGG :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

does anyone know how to activate email onscreen alerts on iPhone 4S? how come it no work T__T

Mine work!
Settings --> Notifications --> Mail --> Notification center: on, Alert Style: i have banners selected, and the three things at the bottom i have set to on

Mine work!
Settings --> Notifications --> Mail --> Notification center: on, Alert Style: i have banners selected, and the three things at the bottom i have set to on

butttt i did that :(
maybe iOS5 is Canadian-faulty... my Siri doesn't understand ****

I don't know what time the mailman (or lady) comes, so I'm just going to sit in the lobby the whole day and wait for her.

meh....i'm not excited for some reason even though most of my interviews went well :(

Im stoked for the first to get here to see what it brings this will be the longest week ever haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
butttt i did that :(
maybe iOS5 is Canadian-faulty... my Siri doesn't understand ****

it should work the only thing you need to actually it to do is actually retrieve your mail at certain intervals. I don't remember the default setting but you can set so that it only check syour mail when you use the mail app or at certain time intervals. If that's the case then obviously it won't show anything until after you check your mail.

Worst time to get a new phone huh? Time to set up that voicemail because I know for a fact in one of my classes on Thrs, I get 0 reception. Hopefully... it won't matter and I'll get accepted at 8 :D or is it... :scared:?

This is me right now:
waiting.gif

This is me the night of the 30th: (in asian female form)
anxious.gif

This is me partying after an acceptance: (just with a little less umph to the hip-thrust :cool:)
imageaweome001.gif

and...
1694306_o.gif

BUT... with no acceptance:
tumblr_lqjjhdXcCH1qlkly8.gif

lmaoo I can't stop laughing at the one where he pelvic thrusts the girl off the railing hahahahha

I think you said it all Bereno. Good luck everyone!!

Feels like I was saying, "Only 3 more days!" like a week ago. Would Thursday friekin' come around, already???

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to need some melatonin these next couple of nights! :xf:

Status
Not open for further replies.