DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine: Part 5....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still patiently waiting on the waitlist. I plan on becoming a Harrogate real estate mogul until I am accepted.

I forget, are you going to DCOM or what's your story? (legitimate question, not trying to me a smart @$$)
Not this year- I'm hoping to attend in a couple of years. I, however, will be at DoctorMom's for the BBQ this August.

Members don't see this ad.

Zoo is good, (not great). Price is right though.
Aquarium is cool but in Gatlinburg (2hrs).
Dollywood Great !!
Hands on museum Johnson City pretty cool.

Get season passes one year, than stay away for a whole yr.

Yes I've been to them all several times !!!!;)

If their's any serious thrill seekers out their !!!! And I do mean serious.
Gauley_2002.html
The Gauley (15 class 5+ rapids) is not too far away and will cause an accident if you eat a big breakfast. It's only open for 7-8 weekends every fall.
Gauley_1999.html

FYI: These are all from the 1st rapid: Let me introduce you to "Pillow Rock"
....can't get picture in... oh well just do a google search.

I hope this was not directed toward me.

I don't know who it was directed at (the person I quoted was just ranting and never mentioned anyone by name), and for that reason I took it down.

Members don't see this ad :)
Zoo is good, (not great). Price is right though.
Aquarium is cool but in Gatlinburg (2hrs).
Dollywood Great !!
Hands on museum Johnson City pretty cool.

Get season passes one year, than stay away for a whole yr.

Yes I've been to them all several times !!!!;)

Very cool! I think we will try to go to them all.:D :thumbup:

OK. This is page 21. Everyone move on over to the new thread...PART 6!!!!!:D :thumbup: :hardy:

If you guys ( and by you guys I mean parents w/sub 10 yr olds) have not discovered Dollywood, plan to go at least 2 or 3 times before school. It's the perfect themepark for the little ones. Plus two great rollercoasters for the not so little:eek::love:.

I am a supervisor there and I can attest to that. The Kids Fest will be starting in about two weeks and will go through most of the summer. Its a great time to take small children as most of the park is converted to things they would enjoy. Its also pretty entertaining for the parents and young adults too (at limited doses that is).

:hello::hello:
Training started last week so I'm already working on it. :hardy:

I didn't want to expose you just in case people were bold enough to see if you could get them in for free. :laugh:

That makes 1000 posts! Part 6, anyone?

I didn't want to expose you just in case people were bold enough to see if you could get them in for free. :laugh:

I wish. I already get enough of those requests. I could, but then Id lose my job so thats a raw deal. If they go on a day Im working I might be able to help with some food discounts and stuff.

I wish. I already get enough of those requests. I could, but then Id lose my job so thats a raw deal. If they go on a day Im working I might be able to help with some food discounts and stuff.

You might want to retract that statement, you might have 149 people knocking on your door. We have season passes thankfully! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.