Dean's Certification Post Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_healing_bird

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which medical schools require a Dean's certification after acceptance? I do not see a definite list around. I would like to have them ready after acceptance as my school is really slow in processing these forms after COIVD.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you have to submit one for your medical school if you don't mind sharing your experience?
Yeah I did. It was pretty easy; the school gave me a form, and I just added my identifying information and forwarded it to my undergraduate Dean's office. They filled it out and then sent it directly to the medical school.

Yeah I did. It was pretty easy; the school gave me a form, and I just added my identifying information and forwarded it to my undergraduate Dean's office. They filled it out and then sent it directly to the medical school.
I am applying to MSUCHM. By any chance do you have the blank MSU form? I want to take it to my school so they can draft up the letter.

I am applying to MSUCHM. By any chance do you have the blank MSU form? I want to take it to my school so they can draft up the letter.
MSU will provide you one if you need it? You only need it after acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.