This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MBreeze

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT 7/19 (almost 3 weeks ago). On my ADEA account my DAT status is "tested" and "posted" and under Score Report Requests it says "There are no data records to display." When I click on "Display" under Details it says that my Processed Date was 8/10/16 (a week ago). But when I go into my AADSAS application my official DAT score report is not received (no testing date).
What does this mean?? I AM FREAKING OUT!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I took my DAT 7/19 (almost 3 weeks ago). On my ADEA account my DAT status is "tested" and "posted" and under Score Report Requests it says "There are no data records to display." When I click on "Display" under Details it says that my Processed Date was 8/10/16 (a week ago). But when I go into my AADSAS application my official DAT score report is not received (no testing date).
What does this mean?? I AM FREAKING OUT!!
I don't know if it's different, but the TMDSAS never actually showed my scores either, just the date and that it was completed. Again I don't know if the aadsas is different though

I don't know if it's different, but the TMDSAS never actually showed my scores either, just the date and that it was completed. Again I don't know if the aadsas is different though

It only says posted on my DENTPIN account. My AADSAS says "There is no DAT score information available." exc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I talked to someone and they said all the test processed 8/10 had some technical trouble, but it has been resolved and they will be on AADSAS on Friday. However with the rate things go with all this stuff, I'm skeptical about the Friday timetable.