DAT Test Day Scratch Paper Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FTRStoTEETH

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's legal to prep your whiteboard scratch paper during the 15 minute tutorial? for example, on the science section a grid of ABCDE, so I can mark answers I know are wrong on a specific question. And for the PAT, Crack the PAT's advice of a grid like the one above, a grid for the hole punching and one for the cube counting tally.

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on the testing center. I wasn't allowed to write during the tutorial so I made my 4x4 squares at the beginning of the PA section. The laminated sheets are already gridded like graph paper so it shouldn't take long at all to make your squares. If you finish the science section early, you can make your squares during the remaining time before moving onto PA.

It depends on the testing center. I wasn't allowed to write during the tutorial so I made my 4x4 squares at the beginning of the PA section. The laminated sheets are already gridded like graph paper so it shouldn't take long at all to make your squares. If you finish the science section early, you can make your squares during the remaining time before moving onto PA.
Makes sense, thanks for the info!

Reactions: 1 user