This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future Molinator

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

I will be taking the DAT in May. I am just about to start with DAT Bootcamp, and I was wondering if anybody is eager to form a study group through Whatsapp? Or use another outlet in order to prepare for the exam.

I am pretty comfortable with the biology section however I need to focus on Organic and QR. So I would love your help!!

P.S. I am retaking the exam, so if you have any general questions about the DAT I am here to help you as well! :)

Let me know if you are interested :bookworm:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Or you could just join my FB Group, "The One Where We Get Into Dental School" We could use that platform and share our thoughts about the DAT and the application process :angelic:

Hey! I am retaking the DAT June 14th - I would love to have someone to share thoughts with about the test! I'll join your FB Group :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Guys!!

I will be taking the DAT in May. I am just about to start with DAT Bootcamp, and I was wondering if anybody is eager to form a study group through Whatsapp? Or use another outlet in order to prepare for the exam.

I am pretty comfortable with the biology section however I need to focus on Organic and QR. So I would love your help!!

P.S. I am retaking the exam, so if you have any general questions about the DAT I am here to help you as well! :)

I am interested where can I join? I am pretty new this SND website

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I would like to join the WhatsApp group, I am also taking it in may

Hey Guys!!

I'd love to join too!

To make things easier, I created a WhatsApp study group. If you would like to join you can either scan the QR code from WhatsApp. If the QR code doesn't work, message me your number and I will add you to the group.

Attachments

• 2018-03-16 10.39.53.jpg
    2018-03-16 10.39.53.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 84
To make things easier, I created a WhatsApp study group. If you would like to join you can either scan the QR code from WhatsApp. If the QR code doesn't work, message me your number and I will add you to the group.

Another great group messaging platform is GroupMe. Creating an account and adding people is easy. Just some advice In case you all have yet not created the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great group messaging platform is GroupMe. Creating an account and adding people is easy. Just some advice In case you all have yet not created the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Pali, I already created the group. My previous post has the QR code so you can join the group.

Hi everyone, where can I join the group? I will be retaking DAT early June. I am planning on starting studying this weekend. I am new to SDN:)