DAT Study buddy in Houston, Missouri City, or Sugarland Texas area.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HappyNerd17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! Having a study buddy/group can be very helpful getting ready for the DAT. So if you’re interested in studying with me, inbox me :)
Houston, Missouri City, Sugarland Texas

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm, already taken the DAT but now I am curious, are you planning on studying in which ever city you find a study buddy, or are you planning on rotating study spots in each city? lol

Hmmm, already taken the DAT but now I am curious, are you planning on studying in which ever city you find a study buddy, or are you planning on rotating study spots in each city? lol
Lol, I’m guessing you don’t live in Houston. They are all in the city of Houston. Just being more specific about the area, but Houston in general is ok too. Are you trying to re-take the exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, I’m guessing you don’t live in Houston. They are all in the city of Houston. Just being more specific about the area, but Houston in general is ok too. Are you trying to re-take the exam?
Naaahh not taking it again. I'm from up north but ironically I am moving to Houston this August to start at UTSD. haah

Hello guys! Having a study buddy/group can be very helpful getting ready for the DAT. So if you’re interested in studying with me, inbox me :)
Houston, Missouri City, Sugarland Texas
Hey there, are you still looking for a study partner in Houston? I'd like to join you or study group. I am currently located in Pearland but not too far from the tmc and not too far from Missouri city...