DAT School Requests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2thDk

Yes, that's my wife!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied and paid my fee so long ago for the DAT that I don't remember what schools I requested my scores to be sent to. How can I find out what schools I requested? My DAT is on Oct. 8 and I want to get the schools straightened out as soon as possible so that my application is complete immediately. If anyone knows what I should do I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was told by Iowa that they receive your scores online within a matter of days - so if they do it I imagine that other schools do so as well. If not then it takes about two to three weeks for them to mail the scores out. As far as which schools you applied to, look for your initial receipt. If you can't find it, then what I would do is call the ADA up and have them tell you which schools you applied to and when the scores were sent.

Yeah, I called up ADA and they told me what schools I sent my scores to. I sent them everywhere! I was nuts! I only ended up applying to 8 schools.

Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow!