Dat Material For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shvora

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Used these things and Got into UPenn and Buffalo!!!!!

1) Exam crackers 101 passages in MCAT (for RC)--$20---SOLD

2) Barron's (PAT is Good and tests) --$12

3) Cliffs Test Prep (with CD ROM)-$12

4) EYE Q Reading Comprehension software--$100
[FABULOUS IS NOT THE WORD!! Check their demo at http://www.infmind.com/]

5) Kaplan classroom course's online access code for $350 (only code that expires on Sept 26, 08) which actually costs 1300 bucks)-- read below for details

6) Only Kaplan's all 30 subject tests $30

7) Flashcards Kaplan and over 200 my own from orgo, math,gc,bio---$15

Members don't see this ad.

# 6, Note: # 5 contains pdf formats of #7 + 4 full length DAT tests for simulating the actual DAT.

# 6 INCLUDES (Kaplan subject tests):
It comes with answers and explanations
5 Bio tests
5 G-chem
5 O-Chem
7 QR tests
6 Reading tests
PAT (each test has about 15-20 questions)
3 Top front End Tests
3 Angle Tests
5 Cube Counting
3 Hole punch Tests
2 Key hole
3 Paperfolding Tests
Natural science Integration workshop A (90 questions combined on all sciences like on the actual test's first part)
Natural science Integration workshop B (another set of (90 questions combined on all sciences like on the actual test's first part for more practice)

hello,
i need your kaplans material ( complete )! how do we go about the transaction??

please let me know..

Used these things and Got into UPenn and Buffalo!!!!!

1) Exam crackers 101 passages in MCAT (for RC)--$20

2) Barron's (PAT is Good and tests) --$15

3) Cliffs Test Prep (with CD ROM)-$15

4) EYE Q Reading Comprehension software--$100
[FABULOUS IS NOT THE WORD!! Check their demo at http://www.infmind.com/]

5) Kaplan classroom course's online access code for $400 (only code that expires on Sept 26, 08) which actually costs 1300 bucks)

6) Kaplan DAT Review Book/ DAT lesson book/ CD/flashcards all from Kaplan --$25

7) Only Kaplan's all 30 subject tests for $25

Members don't see this ad :)
The code expires on Sept 26, 2008. Thus you must be prepared to finish up and take the DAT by then. The code gives you access for the "Kaplan's DAT classroom course" which is normally for $1300 or so. It has online workshops for all sections in DATs, 6 full length that times and gives analysis (for answers) and scores and simulates the actual DAT environment (including diagnostic test), 5 subject tests each for Bio, Gen Chem, Orgo. Lots of PAT practise and 7 QR subject tests, 2 RC integration tests (3 passages in each), 2 Natural Science Integration workshops (combined sciences tests). Note: I have used everything; however you'll only have to press the "reset" button or retake the full lengths so it's not a problem to reuse. It also allows you to score your performance level and improvement etc.

I fullength DAT + PAT 3 D explanation CD -$15

Are the materials still for sale?

I have the same material for sale. send me a pm.

Everything must go by end of March so pm me quick!!!!!!

free shipping on purchasing all

I'd like to buy Eye Q Reading Comp. software for $65. please email me. thanks!

Does anyone out there have DAT material for sale? If so, please respond to this post.:)

Hi, i took the mcat a couple months ago and i scored a 35 (still can't believe it). I'm looking to sell the material that i used to study that got me this score.
The package includes:
Kaplan MCAT PREMIER PROGRAM with the cd
Mcat Review Pearls of wisdom
Cracking the MCAT CBT by Princeton Review
11 Kaplan Full lengths practice exams
13 full lengths verbal reasoning tests
Kaplan topical tests + subject tests + subject Discretes
EK 101 VERBAL PASSAGES
Bonus includes:
Examkrackers audio osmosis + 8 AAMC full length exams + Strategy supplements + extra materials
All subject kaplan flashcards

I am a dental student at UNLV looking to pass along some helpful study goodies.

Included: DAT Prep Book; Teacher's Edition; Flashcards for Bio, Gen Chm, O Chm, Physics, & QR; Getting Started Guide: & Organic Chemistry Molecular Model Kit.

For pics and more details see my craigslist add: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bks/3775318635.html

If you're in Vegas you can come pick them up, otherwise we can work out shipping (but they are a bit heavy). Good luck studying, and it will all be worth it when you get that 'Dr' in front of your name!

Attachments

• IMG_6993small.jpg
    IMG_6993small.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 27
I just graduated from BYU and will be starting dental school this fall. I'm looking to sell some of my left over DAT prep materials. You can buy them individually or all together. Thanks.

1) DAT Destroyer ($140): OChem, Gen Chem, Bio, QR - No writing in it at all, not even eraser marks

Math Destroyer - No writing in it at all, not even eraser marks

*These together cost $200 on their website

2) Kaplan DAT Review Notes ($20): Massive review book of DAT material from my Kaplan course (some notes in book)

3) AP Bio 3rd Edition ($15): Great Bio Review (minimal writing)

These materials constitute a large portion of what I used to prep for the DAT, and I got a 23AA/24TS. Great materials in great condition.

Please shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.