DAT FAQs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThePredentLife.

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started a personal blog to help predent students! Here are some questions about the DAT beyond test preparation or content that may be helpful to you.

DAT FAQs – The Predent Life

Please email [email protected] if you have any other questions, related to the DAT or any aspect of the application process. I have some time before dental school so I will try my best to help in any way.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh, thank you. That would be very helpful!
Can you please post something about the steps to register for the DAT and how to select a Prometric center afterward.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions about DAT day and PAT. It would be great if you kindly help me.
I have started preparing for PAT about 15 days ago with DAT BOOTCAMP generator and I feel like I am not good at that especially in angle ranking and pattern folding (other sections are also not so good). According your experience, how long does it take to get good in these sectiona?

A few days back, I invented a method for angle ranking that needs to touch the computer screen. Is it even possible to touch the screen during Dat exam?

And also I saw in some pages in this forum that Prometric Test Center will either provide you with scratch paper with pencils or a white board with markers. Is it also possible to get more papers from them?

I am so worried because I do not want to lose the coming cycle of university applications but on the other hand I am not good in PAT :(. What is your point of view on this? When is the best time to take DAT with my situation? sorry for asking a lot of questions.

Thanks a lot in advance for the help!