This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csulapredental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those of u who did good in bio.. how to i utilize destroyer bio the best most efficient way.. every question is kind of random so like how did u set up notes while u answered questions.. did you make flashcards or what. even the answers i get right, have some info that is useful so its like every question needs something to be written down but i don't know how to format it what did y'all do

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if my score is particularly good for BIO but I always took notes on what I did wrong and looked up the info I didn't know and read the destroyer explanations. If I got it right by a guess I'll write stuff down about that too but if I understood the question I just moved on.

I don't know if my score is particularly good for BIO but I always took notes on what I did wrong and looked up the info I didn't know and read the destroyer explanations. If I got it right by a guess I'll write stuff down about that too but if I understood the question I just moved on.
did you have any format tho or would u have stuff about lungs than directly under it a fact about nematodes like completely off?! and would u write it or type

I handwrite everything because I remember it better that way. It's really up to the individual person. Well for respiratory stuff, I went into feralis notes and rewrote the stuff I thought would be important/some of the animal stuff and wrote it in a shorter way/way I'd understand more easily and I took notes on stuff from practice exams.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a few conceptual questions which caught me off gaurd. I couldnt recheck 2 questions that I guessed on but I still made a 22. I just went over destroyer as many times as possible. You don't have to memorize everything. As you go over it again and again, you will remember the details even if you feel like you won't. Good luck!

I made anki flash cards. Note that anki flashcards are less helpful the less time you have to study! I don't think I made actual notes for anything. For bio destroyer I marked whatever I got wrong and reviewed that until I got none of them wrong