DAT Destroyer BIO or Romano

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental-study

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bio is taking me a really long time. I read through cliffs earlier when I began studying and feel like I forgot everything. I really have enough time to to either go through BIO Destroyer in detail ( like look up stuff and go through each answer choice, watch YT vids on the topic) or DR Romanos Bio Dynamite review in detail ( I started off making flashcards) but not both. and I want to get through Bio destroyer twice ( almost 700 questions)

What should I do. If I knew the Bio Destroyer 2018 inside ( notes, flashcards, videos) and out and read through Bio dynamite once ( just read no notes/ flashcards) is it possible to get at least a 23 in BIO.

Has anyone done this? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Do bio destroyer, when you get stuck on questions review them in his notes. (Which you will naturally do anyway because you want to understand the concept of the question).

Cliffs is actually pretty dense. Going through bio destroyer doesn't take that long, and reading his notes doesn't either. It's an easy read, so you should be able to do both. Try 100 bio problems a day, and 80 bio pages of his notes a day, and you'll finish both within a week. Tune it to your liking, but you can surely do both. It helps to do problems and when you get stuck then review the notes, I noticed myself learning more doing problems, be it destroyer or BC, and then reading the explanation and reviewing notes. So if anything do problems, get stuck review notes lol.