DAT Bootcamp Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

borkborkteefs

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken all/most of the BC Full Length Exams before they had studied thoroughly and then taken the Full Length Exams again after they had studied thoroughly? How much did your scores improve, and were your improved scores reflective of how you did on the actual DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the individual section tests first, studied them hard, and then took the full length exams the week before my DAT. I did see an improvement from the section test grades to my full length test grades. I have a list of all my DAT scores in my DAT Breakdown post which is linked in my signature.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone taken all/most of the BC Full Length Exams before they had studied thoroughly and then taken the Full Length Exams again after they had studied thoroughly? How much did your scores improve, and were your improved scores reflective of how you did on the actual DAT?

taking the same test again? of/c you will see massive improvement, but it's dangerous to think that that will correlate to doing well on the real thing. The first time you take a test is the best indicator.

Reactions: 1 users
OP, I recommend you to study first. Then, take the tests.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I took the individual section tests first, studied them hard, and then took the full length exams the week before my DAT. I did see an improvement from the section test grades to my full length test grades. I have a list of all my DAT scores in my DAT Breakdown post which is linked in my signature.

Thank you!