DAT BOOTCAMP QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fdat94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help, I keep getting 16's what is this

3 weeks until my DAT kinda freaked out :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm getting the same scores... Mostly because I run out of time with having to guess quickly on 7-10 questions.

I'm getting the same scores... Mostly because I run out of time with having to guess quickly on 7-10 questions.
I heard bootcamp is harder so I guess you could say I'm happy about that but still I can't afford a 16 that will kill my AA

I heard bootcamp is harder so I guess you could say I'm happy about that but still I can't afford a 16 that will kill my AA

Well I've taken the DAT twice with a QR score of 15 & then a 16... Mainly because I have kids, part time job, & was in school part time. So I had to pick & choose what to focus on... I was making lower than 16's on my practice exams.
This go round I've been practicing more & feel a lot better about my QR section, so you should be fine if you take a few more practice tests & review answers. Also, making a strategy that suits you.

I know my biggest mistake for my previous attempts was not taking enough QR practice tests with identical test conditions... because even if you know formulas or how to solve, if you run out of time you have to end up guessing questions that you otherwise could have gotten right.

I like Bootcamp tests 6-10 a lot better than the first 5... They seem to be closer to the Math Destroyer questions. But I am still looking for an opinion from someone who's recently taken the DAT to compare tests 7-10 to the real DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Look over the stuff you got wrong, and keep working in those sections. The best part about BC is you can keep redoing problems.

I found BC QR even harder than QR in destroyer. It's an overkill IMO.

Hi, I took the DAT on monday and got a 23AA and a 24 on the QR section. I was either only getting 16 or 19 consistently on the QR 1-4 on the dat bootcamp. What I did was I then looked over those tests very carefully and resolved any questions I missed. I took DAT bootcamp QR 5 a few days before my DAT and surprisingly got a 30 on that section. The QR on the real DAT is easier than bootcamp for sure. I thought the statistics problems on bootcamp were way more involved than the real dat. What I suggest is to just look over your old tests again and focus on the type of problems you are getting wrong. Good luck!

Edit: and make sure you understand how to do the dat bootcamp QR word problems, they were VERY similar to the problems I saw on test day.

Reactions: 4 users
Skip the questions that you don't automatically know how to do. Pick off all the easy apples and then work your way back to the hard ones. Should be good for at least a 19.