DAT BOOTCAMP OR IPREP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tooth.fairy20

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I’m going to start studying for my DAT soon but wasn’t sure if I should study with DAT bootcamp or Iprep dental. I heard many good things about both but which source do you think will help me aim for a higher score on the DAT?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard of Iprep dental before, I used DAT BootCamp and thought the DAT was very similar to the practice tests. Mike's videos were extremely helpful for the chemistry sections. If I were to do it again though I would probably choose DAT Booster; it seems like a lot of people's top choice.

Reactions: 1 user
I can't say much about either of the two resources, but before you begin studying that you really need to get a good foundation for the material covered on the DAT. Just jumping in and taking practice tests straight off the bat will not accomplish that, and you will likely miss really important concepts that could very well show up on your exam because no two exams are alike. I felt like the Destroyers+videos really did that the best for me, personally, and many others. Regardless of what resource you use, it's critical that you do this. Find what works best for you, and don't forget to challenge yourself a little more than you usually would when studying for this exam! A resource can't really be too hard, because it's hard to overprepare for such an important exam.

Best of luck! :)

I preferred DatBooster over Bootcamp, but both were similar and Bootcamp is highly raved about.
ChadPrep was very good for chem / math stuff.

Reactions: 1 user