DAT Bootcamp Bio Question Bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jvotroy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it me, or the new question bank for bio in bootcamp is slightly more tough than the actual practice tests?

Members don't see this ad.

I just checked them out, I believe they're about the same. They're written in reference to BC Bio Notes.

Reactions: 1 user
I did this and missed about 3 questions on avg per section. the questions were not really memorization based, so you had to actually think with the information you know to arrive at the correct answer.

I did this and missed about 3 questions on avg per section. the questions were not really memorization based, so you had to actually think with the information you know to arrive at the correct answer.

Yeah I was getting around that same amount wrong. There were at least two questions on each sections that were narrowed down to similar answer choices. Have you been using the bio bootcamp notes to study?

Yeah I was getting around that same amount wrong. There were at least two questions on each sections that were narrowed down to similar answer choices. Have you been using the bio bootcamp notes to study?

nope. only using cliff's and destroyer notes