DAT Achiever version 3.0 difficulty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bereno

Smoking Monkey
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been lurking on these forums for about 6 months now and usually I can find the an answer to my questions by searching. This said, I have not been able to find any clear data on the difficulty of DAT Achiever version 3.0 compared to previous versions.

I have been averaging an 18AA and 23.5PAT on Topscore, and read that I could expect a lot lower scores when I began taking the achiever tests. However, I averaged an 18AA and a 19PAT on my first Achiever test. I know that the PAT is a bit lower than my current running average, but the AA average is the same!

Here is what is sitting in the back of my mind: Are the older DAT Achiever tests (pre version 3.0) harder than the current ones? If so, then this might explain the relatively consistent scoring, if not, then i have improved! :thumbup: :D

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Oops! Looks like this should probably be in the DAT discussion section rather than the pre-dental section! Sorry :D