Dartmouth MPH Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neurofood

Reaction score
I was invited for an interview for the Dartmouth accelerated MPH program and someone on SDN said in a webinar they mentioned all accepted candidates get a 20 min phone call with an alum, and that the interview was not so much an assessment but rather a chance to ask alum questions to see if it’s a good fit.

This has led many people to wonder if the interview invitation informally means you were accepted to the program, and will receive acceptance shortly after. Is this true?!! This is my dream program for so many academic and logistical reasons so I’m trying to hold my horses before jumping to any official conclusions. Any insight is appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was invited for an interview for the Dartmouth accelerated MPH program and someone on SDN said in a webinar they mentioned all accepted candidates get a 20 min phone call with an alum, and that the interview was not so much an assessment but rather a chance to ask alum questions to see if it’s a good fit.

This has led many people to wonder if the interview invitation informally means you were accepted to the program, and will receive acceptance shortly after. Is this true?!! This is my dream program for so many academic and logistical reasons so I’m trying to hold my horses before jumping to any official conclusions. Any insight is appreciated!!
idk why you posted this here. go to the dartmouth specific thread and ask anyone if they were rejected after being invited to this specific program.