Daemen College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eddie1032

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an email on 2/13, asking if I had been accepted into any other programs. Haven't heard from Daemen since. Assuming the delay in response is not a good sign. Has anyone received acceptance or denial letters yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the same boat. Haven't heard back yet.

Same here. Reading more, I learned that in addition to their own 3+3 guarantee, they have a transfer agreement with St. Bonaventure for undergrads that do 3 years there and then do the DPT portion at Daemen. These students have reserved seats. Unfortunately I didn't find any concrete info on the number of students coming from SBU.

Do you happen to know how many legit open seats there are for the Direct-entry DPT?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. Reading more, I learned that in addition to their own 3+3 guarantee, they have a transfer agreement with St. Bonaventure for undergrads that do 3 years there and then do the DPT portion at Daemen. These students have reserved seats. Unfortunately I didn't find any concrete info on the number of students coming from SBU.

Do you happen to know how many legit open seats there are for the Direct-entry DPT?

Sorry, I have no idea. I've been browsing around but couldn't find anything on the number of reserved seats.

Thats really odd that a school asked you if you were accepted anywhere.. I wonder what they'd gain from that

Thats really odd that a school asked you if you were accepted anywhere.. I wonder what they'd gain from that
It was more so to see if you're still interested in attending the school. So instead of sending out acceptances to people who were going to decline they'll only send them to people who have interest.

I just got an email today and they said they are still reviewing apps and we will hear back by the end of April/beginning of May

I just got an email today and they said they are still reviewing apps and we will hear back by the end of April/beginning of May

Seems like such a long wait. But thanks for checking!

Any news from this school? they told me they were still reviewing

Hey! Same situation for me. I emailed them about a month ago, no response. A week or two later I called and left a voicemail at the admissions office with the same question asking for an update. No response at all. Very odd to inquire about other program acceptances and not say a word for months after. Have you all been accepted elsewhere?

Nothing. I asked my friend who got rejected last year. He heard from them around April 20th. Not sure what they are doing right now. It's almost the end of the cycle.

They got a new Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions which might be a reason why everything is happening so late

I just got my denial email today. Good luck to the rest of you guys!

I applied to daemen dpt for the 201-2018 cycle and havent heard back yet. Is anyone else in the same position?