Current PGY-2/CA-1 resident looking to swap programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittenz35

Reaction score
PGY-2 (CA-1) currently located in the sunny south looking to swap residency programs.

Preferably would prefer to go back to the east coast to be closer to SO or west coast or Midwest to be closer to family but would consider anywhere. I’m at a program that is very flexible, great work hours and is family friendly. The nice weather year round is also a nice perk.

I’m even interested in swapping for another speciality. Would consider Psych, rads, PM&R. Message me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

PGY-2 (CA-1) currently located in the sunny south looking to swap residency programs.

Preferably would prefer to go back to the east coast to be closer to SO or west coast or Midwest to be closer to family but would consider anywhere. I’m at a program that is very flexible, great work hours and is family friendly. The nice weather year round is also a nice perk.

I’m even interested in swapping for another speciality. Would consider Psych, rads, PM&R. Message me if interested.

So your program is so bad, you're willing to go pretty much anywhere AND would switch specialties to get out of it?

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I don’t get it either. Calls the program sunny great weather great hours and family friendly. But then willing to move anywhere else and even switch specialties LOL. What’s the catch?

Reactions: 3 users