CS Scoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ortho060802

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the exam yesterday and as I went through realized there were several questions or exam findings that I missed or forgot. Usually just as I closed the door. (It is frustrating that you cannot go back in the room to ask questions like I see residents and staff do every day) One case I really forgot some important things. Does anyone know what they do with cases. You perform 12 but I heard only 10 count. Do they have two cases they are evaluating for future exams or do they throw out the lowest 2 scores? I found I felt a little rushed on the exam and note and had to leave out some exams or findings. Along with the complete mental lapses. Any info would be great. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the exam yesterday and as I went through realized there were several questions or exam findings that I missed or forgot. Usually just as I closed the door. (It is frustrating that you cannot go back in the room to ask questions like I see residents and staff do every day) One case I really forgot some important things. Does anyone know what they do with cases. You perform 12 but I heard only 10 count. Do they have two cases they are evaluating for future exams or do they throw out the lowest 2 scores? I found I felt a little rushed on the exam and note and had to leave out some exams or findings. Along with the complete mental lapses. Any info would be great. Thanks

I left the exam feeling the same way that you did and I passed. Hopefully, things will work out well for you!

I believe there are 2 cases that are experimental. During my day, there was one SP who was VERY clueless as to his symptoms; this case must not have counted.