"Critical Pathways in Therapeutic Intervention: Extremities and Spine"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GB78

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with this book by Saidoff and McDonough:
"Critical Pathways in Therapeutic Intervention: Extremities and Spine"? I came across it the other day quite by accident and it seems to be such a great resource (especially for someone like me - getting ready for my first full-time clinical in outpatient ortho and feeling somewhat apprehensive :-( :) ) so I've been thinking about buying it even though it's definitely not cheap but I'm a little surprised that there are practically no reviews of the book online. So if anyone has used it before and can share their opinion of the book, it would be really appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with this book by Saidoff and McDonough:
"Critical Pathways in Therapeutic Intervention: Extremities and Spine"? I came across it the other day quite by accident and it seems to be such a great resource (especially for someone like me - getting ready for my first full-time clinical in outpatient ortho and feeling somewhat apprehensive :-( :) ) so I've been thinking about buying it even though it's definitely not cheap but I'm a little surprised that there are practically no reviews of the book online. So if anyone has used it before and can share their opinion of the book, it would be really appreciated!

Use your resources from school. Ask your CI's for resources. Don't waste your money on 10 year old books.