Position Available Critical Care Fellow Position Available!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PuggleMD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am the soon to be chief fellow at a IM critical care program in New Jersey. There has been an unexpected opening in our program, so we are in search for a critical care fellow that will able to start July 1st. We are an ACGME accredited program in south Jersey. The hospital is a community hospital based setting with a university hospital feel. We have many residencies such as ER, Surgery, OB, Ortho, etc. so you will have tons of support staff.

ER and IM DO/MD candidates are welcomed to apply. If you are interested please PM me your CV, Board scores and any LOR's you have so we can consider you for an interview.

********will not be able to sponsor visas at this time********

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
So you are looking for a candidate who has completed residency training to be a fellow? I haven't done residency training but have been continuously doing clinical rotations over the time.

Thanks

Hello,

Yes you must have completed an IM or EM residency already.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Guys,

I am the soon to be chief fellow at a IM critical care program in New Jersey. There has been an unexpected opening in our program, so we are in search for a critical care fellow that will able to start July 1st. We are an ACGME accredited program in south Jersey. The hospital is a community hospital based setting with a university hospital feel. We have many residencies such as ER, Surgery, OB, Ortho, etc. so you will have tons of support staff.

ER and IM DO/MD candidates are welcomed to apply. If you are interested please PM me your CV, Board scores and any LOR's you have so we can consider you for an interview.

********will not be able to sponsor visas at this time********

I am interested if it is still open, please let me know. [email protected], have completed internal medixine and working as hospitalist.