Creighton Post Bacc Program Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leolid

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive decided to go to creighton's post bacc program for dentistry because they offered me a guaranteed spot the following year, however, I'm having a little difficulty securing a loan. I'm unable to take out federal loans for this program and I was wondering if that is the same for all post bacc programs. Before i make this investment, I want to make sure that this is not a scam, like the hawaii pharmacy school that hasnt been accredited. can anybody give me advice or more information about the medical post bacc program? so stressed....

Members don't see this ad.

Hey can anybody help? I don't know much about dentistry at Creghton Post Bacc but u should be able to secure student loans.

That is weird because Creightons post bacc for medical school is free. Infact they pay you $40 a day and give a min of $10,000 a year when you do matriculate to their MD program.

Members don't see this ad :)
They also give the post bacc dental students 10K each year if we go to their dental school. I'd just think it is weird because the program is for economically disadvantage students. How do u expect them to pay 45K for a 1 year program?

leolid said:
Ive decided to go to creighton's post bacc program for dentistry because they offered me a guaranteed spot the following year, however, I'm having a little difficulty securing a loan. I'm unable to take out federal loans for this program and I was wondering if that is the same for all post bacc programs. Before i make this investment, I want to make sure that this is not a scam, like the hawaii pharmacy school that hasnt been accredited. can anybody give me advice or more information about the medical post bacc program? so stressed....
what were your stats? GPA? DAT?