Creighton Post-bacc 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlexisT

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread since there isn’t one yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I just received my app being complete on Feb. 21st, Thursday....I feel worried since I haven't heard back yet. But from last years threads people already received interviews by mid-Feb, but also the deadline was extended this year. Hope we hear back soon! Good luck! :)

Did you apply to Creighton’s dental school before applying to the post-bacc?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I also received that my file is complete on Feb 21 and thats about it. Hopefully we hear back from them soon! Good luck to everyone.

I received an email on 2/21 that my application was complete. On 3/13 I received an email inviting me to interview.

Im assuming that pre-meds have gotten their interviews. I'm positive that we would be getting an answer this week or next week.

Has anyone heard about the interview process? I'm a little nervous. They just asked for my Skype information.

Hi everyone, I just joined this website finally and I'm really glad I found this thread! I applied to the pre-dental program and received an interview invite. Has anyone else heard anything back? Im scheduled for wed the 27th but haven't heard anything about a time yet!

I wonder if they sent the all the pre dental :/ I kinda want to call them

Members don't see this ad :)
I would definitely call them! I emailed the office like a week before the application closing and they told me they had not received my application...(which I submitted back in the fall)...but they eventually found it. So I am guessing they get a little busy and might miss things. I heard back on 3/14 about an interview and they haven't decided a time yet so they are probably still working on getting out all the interviews and maybe they haven't gotten back to everyone yet!

Reactions: 1 users
Got an interview as well for pre-dental. Very excited and nervous as I love Creighton and would love to eventually go to their dental school!

For the pre-dents, are they looking for certain GPA and DAT scores for the post-bacc program?

So is mine! They did not send me a schedule to pick a time...? Someone help!

Just had my interview...I pray for a good outcome! Good luck to everyone :)

Just had my interview...I pray for a good outcome! Good luck to everyone :)
I just had my interview today also...felt like it went well but its out of my hands at this point! Who did you interview with?

Also good luck to those that have yet to interview!

I got accepted into the program today! Did anyone complete their FASFA?

Last edited:
Do people usually use pocket money to move to Nebraska or is it usually loans that help?
Havent heard anything yet! Getting a little anxious but did they notify you through email?
Yes, it was through email.

I got my interview on the 3rd. Do you mind me asking the price of the program?
Great! I had my Skype interview on the 3rd as well for the Pre-Med program. Hoping for the best!

I got accepted into the program today! Did anyone complete their FASFA?
I got accepted and just finished mine on Friday! Hoping to hear something about financial aid this week.

Do people usually use pocket money to move to Nebraska or is it usually loans that help?

Yes, it was through email.
So I actually think that you do. Unfortunately you won't get your refund until the 1st day of school.

Has anyone got rejected from this program post interview? Trying to keep my hopes up.

I got accepted for Pre-Med. I don't think I'll be accepting the offer. They told me they were interviewing 16 people and accepting 10.

They sent me an email April 8th with all the instructions. I have to make a decision by April 12th. I didn't like the short turn around time. I applied to other programs and if I'm being honest, Creighton was my 3rd choice. If you accept their invitation you have to withdraw from all other programs.

This is word for word of a previous student that completed the program last year, I reached out right before my interview.
"I thought the program was demanding and if you put in the work you all definitely improve your MCAT, but of course don't is guaranteed especially getting into Creighton. Personally, I would think twice about attending primarily because of the cost and uncertainty. How is your GPA? If your issue is only MCAT I would say you are better off paying for a private company ( ie Kaplan) to help you. However, if you can afford the program then go for it."

Stumbled upon this post as I was curious and was in your shoes last year. Congrats on those who got accepted! I'm in the pre-dental program right now. If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that we were supposed to have been given our NETID and one time password however some how some people's Creighton.edu email address was marked as the primary email address instead of the other ones. You can call ‭(402) 280-1111‬ to get your NETID, 1 time password, and how to set up your email address! I was told that they already sent me my financial aid package but that everything was sent to the wrong email address. Also someone asked earlier and estimated cost of attendance is $49,495 *ouch