CRDTS/NERB DSCE written exam questions.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drill Doc

Cavity Creep
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
UPDATED:
11/09
CRDTS no longer requires the DSCE, but NERB still does.

I have not come across any old DSCE exams. They have never officially released an exam, as far as I know (Like NBDE does). Supposedly there are some out there, but from around 1996. I have not personally seen one. Which begs the question is it ethical/legal to possess one? NBDE will fail you for:
- inappropriate or unauthorized access to exam content or
- the discussion of specific exam questions

So I think it's pretty clear any real DSCE exam could get you in trouble.

ANYWHO....

I am just following the advice in this thread.

Success for the DSCE Exam

- Copy of Norman K. Wood's "Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology and Treatment Planning"

http://www.amazon.com/Diagnosis-Medi...0477174&sr=1-1

Supposedly the test was written using this text as a template.
Hard to come by. It's out of print and private sellers are asking $300-$500 for it. It will likely NOT be in your college's medical library because someone got there before you and STOLE it. Try your prof's. One should have a copy to lend you.

- Couple sets of old NBDE Part II decks (you will only use the pertinent sections)

- Texts ( O Path, Radiology, perio..)

- Google Images for oral path and radiology!!!!!

Good luck on your studies and future endeavors.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have the Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning by Norman K. Wood and alsoold exams and study materials for the NERB/WREB. If interested, please e-mail at [email protected]

Best

The text everyone has recommended as the only real study guide needed for the CRDTS/NERB DSCE written exam is:

Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning by Norman K. Wood

It is out of print and very hard to come by. Private sellers are asking ~$500 USD for it.

I am taking the NERB DSE exam in December. Not many students from my school take this exam so i really don't know what to expect. Any help would be VERY appreciated!?